San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^yeah they played just like the rockets did the last time they were in town...
alien.gif

man thanks mista FREAD THU KID...u mist owt.... brekfest wuz on me dis moawneing..(tax wright off)...and as for getting ripped at the show....only time willtell....art can we get some pics please.....but on some real stuff....norm made that show his b#@$h....it must have been da attire he had on...ucasta forlife................NONSENCE KLOETHING....TELLYJESKO AYEDS...

Originally Posted by T21D

If you guys missed out on the morning show on KABB tv, it was worth the sight. Norm was a cool as a cucumber. No sweat beads were witnessed on my 42 inch HD Sony wega tv. He was rocking a nice Sneaksup tee courtesy of nonscence clothing, wait, I thought there already was SA Sneaksup tee in production. Oh that's right, tellyjeasko1023 decided to do one without letting everyone know
sick.gif
Nevertheless we'll see come showtime who gets their manhole ripped.

Thanks for the props guys...its cuz I have an army of you behind me thats all....btw got faded tonight at rev room on my week long public campaign topromote the show......big up to all my sneaks up fam and gsa reppin the show tonight with the purely rooted cousins who btw got photographic evidence of me andthe lady friend...damn..so much for creepin....

I'm gonna b up on Friday let me know if you guys need anything I won't be able to make it out to Select 'cause i'm leaving outta laredo afterwork but def will be at rebar on saturday. norm-you still got me down for a table? i look forward to seeing everyone again this weekend

in houston til fri morning.
saw dj am kill it last night, seeing jayz and mary j tonight.
see yall at select/rebar if not the show.

am was wearing cement IIIs btw.

^^^^^If you don't know by now. "I found my nuts!"
312848658.jpg

Whats in the box?
312848654.jpg

More goodies
312849025.jpg
312848661.jpg

Are y'all ready for this.
312848664.jpg

nice pick ups Fred. I wish I could see them in person, but won't be in town for the show. So i hope its a success, hollar back.

Here's my attempt to trysomething w/ last years pics. Possible sneaksup softball team in progress. Tryouts will beannounced!

^^^^Wow, talk about a rare post. Hadnt seen you post in a very long time. thanks for coming out to the preparty (and for the drink) and the show my friend.Thanks for your continued support.

p.s. - THOSE GRIFFEYS ALMOST MADE MY HEAD EXPLODE. THEY ARE UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!

Wheres the Crown ROYAL?

hmmm....is this who i think it is????

great show fellas. thanks to all who made this happen in '08 and to those who will make it happen in '09! also, BIG UPS to all who supported andpurchased the official SASU 2 tee. bl4ze11....mad design skillz!!!!!
smokin.gif

we still have a few tees left over, i'll post sizes up later this evening.....$10
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom