San Antonio NT's Come in...

Man i kno this question may sound stupid but odom city and i were at work and tryin to figure out does the venue have a/c cus man last year it was hot as hellif not man im scoopin me a mini fan from the sports and outdoors....man i kno fred was sweatn bullets...wats the choice of dress this year muscle tees andkicks

Hey San Antonio Niketalkers. I've heard about finishlines not doing pre orders any more. I just wanted to know if any finishlines here are still doingthem. Thanks

loadin the tables the night/evening b4 would make sense......wakin up at 7am just to load tables at 8am....
eyes.gif

im off this whole week...wednesday thru sunday....i got all the time in the world.
ima be the only one at the show wearin a teeshirt and houseshoes....these dam sellers put stuff up for sale, ask for offers, give em a offer they cant refuseand they start talkin about they wanna keep the ds pair and sell the vnds pair!!!! wat type of BS is that!!!!!!
mad.gif
thats the second time since i been back onmy feet!!! and its only been two weeks.
have a good night fam.
just a tad bit frustrated
ohwell.gif

-aris

Well ill be down in time to load tables as long as i don't stay out too late with Joseph drinking like last year. Didn't get to eat breakfasteither, but ima join in all festivities. I gotta new # and phone, so i got no numbers.

Originally Posted by A OK23

Man i kno this question may sound stupid but odom city and i were at work and tryin to figure out does the venue have a/c cus man last year it was hot as hell if not man im scoopin me a mini fan from the sports and outdoors....
lol just what i was thinkin Damien. it was freakin hot. Do they not have
a AC or what?! Supposed to be pretty warm that day.

-gAbriel.

Originally Posted by A OK23

Man i kno this question may sound stupid but odom city and i were at work and tryin to figure out does the venue have a/c cus man last year it was hot as hell if not man im scoopin me a mini fan from the sports and outdoors....man i kno fred was sweatn bullets...wats the choice of dress this year muscle tees and kicks
Next time when we rent out sunset station, A OK23 can donate $2000.00 and have as much AC as you want. Otherwise grin and bare it. People always haveto complain
frown.gif

Deadstock will be down to help with anything on Saturday and Sunday. Norm/Fred/ANT holler at me and let me know what's up.

Originally Posted by crushgruve

loadin the tables the night/evening b4 would make sense......wakin up at 7am just to load tables at 8am....
good idea, put the preparty is going on saturday night

ok...well that evening/mornin.....BEFORE the preparty and wateva other festivities anyone has to add.....load them on the trailer and let them sitovernight......

cant wait its gonna be fun this weekend and the weather is gonna be perfect, steve browne said in the hi 50's in the morning and mid 80's in the day sostop your cryin j/k. damien just bring fans for all of us. cant wait to see everybody again. peace!

Originally Posted by odomc1ty

Originally Posted by crushgruve

good idea, put the preparty is going on saturday night

ok...well that evening/mornin.....BEFORE the preparty and wateva other festivities anyone has to add.....load them on the trailer and let them sit overnight......

Sorry homie, I already have the pick up set up for 8-9am Sunday morning, if you cant help its cool but changing the pick up date can't happen...

what it is? its brendon small repping that NW san antonio - if yall know which stores carry 15 let me know cuz fl, ftl, and fa in ingram give me the dirtylooks when i ask for kicks

I wasn't that hot last year....and I was all over da place...mark I don't want to here that were drinking as soon as u touchdown...did yall catch dashirt on tv dis morning....oh yeah norm was good too...jk....nonsence kloething....and deadstock how are yall going to forget about me...

If you guys missed out on the morning show on KABB tv, it was worth the sight. Norm was a cool as a cucumber. No sweat beads were witnessed on my 42 inch HDSony wega tv. He was rocking a nice Sneaksup tee courtesy of nonscence clothing, wait, I thought there already was SA Sneaksup tee in production. Oh that'sright, tellyjeasko1023 decided to do one without letting everyone know
sick.gif
Nevertheless we'll see come showtime who gets their manhole ripped.

^^ I saw Norm this morning on KABB.

I don't know anyone on these boards but I'm willing to help with setup at Sneaksup2 if it's needed.

Back
Top Bottom