San Antonio NT's Come in...

Damn man putting me on the spot....^^^EDIT PLEASE...
laugh.gif

what time is the bbq? i work on sunday till 6......if its a southside loacation i wont be there till 645ish

Yoooo, I posted on the Sneaks Up myspace asking for directions to the BBQ, figured I'd post here too... NEED DIRECTIONS!

Also, do you guys need me to bring anything? peace...

Omar

NIOSA was fun lastnight. with jj and ucasta. its funny to introduce people to aaron as ucasta, theyre like huh? next year im wearing these
851577_groucho_glasses_1.jpg

^^^ Co-Sign last night was dope indeed. Ca5per you know everyone and they mama. Craziest part of the night hadto be our very own SpurFan21 getting interrogated by the boys in blue, then the cop asking for him to lift up his shirt so he could see if he was carrying aheater…smh… at the San Antonio Police profiling one of our own.

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

^^^ Co-Sign last night was dope indeed. Ca5per you know everyone and they mama. Craziest part of the night had to be our very own SpurFan21 getting interrogated by the boys in blue, then the cop asking for him to lift up his shirt so he could see if he was carrying a heater…smh… at the San Antonio Police profiling one of our own.

Hopefully the SAPD didn't start off by asking " Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

damn i think its cause im mexican!! all of us just sittin down watching aaron and jai jai tryin to give girls beads to show there ta tas and here comes a bikepatrol asking me to lift my hat to see if i have hair then he told me to lift my shirt and asked me if i have a gun! and if i did like i was gonna tell himyeah i have one. he said i fit a description that someone had a gun! i told him the only heat i have is at home in my closet!!! j/k. o well it was fun lastnight jai jai was flocked up!! probaly head out to cattlemans tonight dont know for sure. whos playin out there anyone know?

^^^ haha i missed that . man that steak on a stick was good!! lets not forget that I had fun with Manny and Heather too

UCASTA WAS THE ONE WITH THE CAMERA SO WERE WAITING ON HIM!
nerd.gif
SORRY DIDNTMAKE IT TO CATTLEMANS LAST NIGHT DECIDED TO STAY HOME AND WATCH PARKER MAKE IT RAIN!! LITERALLY
laugh.gif

hey fam text or call me for mikeys adress....if you want you can brang ice and sodie pop......I cant wait to hang out with you guys since I missed the niosanight!!!hit me up

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

BTW, can anybody educate me on niosa?

n=night, i=in, o=old, s=san, a=antonio(Night In Old San Antonio). This is a annual event where the boys and girls knife and gun club(think SPURFAN21)congregate. Mix that with alcohol and other assorted mind altering drugs and crowds equals a gob of pure family fun and entertainment!

Originally Posted by T21D

n=night, i=in, o=old, s=san, a=antonio(Night In Old San Antonio). This is a annual event where the boys and girls knife and gun club(think SPURFAN21) congregate. Mix that with alcohol and other assorted mind altering drugs and crowds equals a gob of pure family fun and entertainment!
.......us kids also get the day off from school
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by odomc1ty

Originally Posted by T21D

n=night, i=in, o=old, s=san, a=antonio(Night In Old San Antonio). This is a annual event where the boys and girls knife and gun club(think SPURFAN21) congregate. Mix that with alcohol and other assorted mind altering drugs and crowds equals a gob of pure family fun and entertainment!
.......us kids also get the day off from school
smokin.gif
even the military gets a half day . got sent home early on friday, gave me a good heads up for the weekend.

NIOSA 4/24/08 pics as promised...
2e1bwjd.jpg

state rep julian castro or his brother (i always get them confused)
qs9t6p.jpg

16m7qmf.jpg

tix=copped
208y8vq.jpg

2m3jn2d.jpg

23vc65x.jpg

33kr51d.jpg

bge9mg.jpg

2jcgf3q.jpg

King William Fair 4/26/08 - more classy than typical fiesta events
293wq48.jpg

25thnp3.jpg