San Antonio NT's Come in...

hey sneaks up fam...bbq at mikeys this sunday around 2.burgers and dogs...byo dosxx!!!!need directions get atme.spurs game on the 60 inch!!!holla

im down for whenevr, since im back on the PROWL, any day is good. i know on thurs its RIFUKNDICULOUS . i might be spinning somewhere that night but nothingsset in stone.
if not im down on thurs. we can pre @select, then 281 to downtown. lol.

oh im down for a bbq on sunday

MAN FRED I LOVE THAT JERSEY I WAS THINKG JULY FOR TWO REASONS.....TO TRY TO GO FOR BDAY AND TO TRY TO DO DA YEARLY TRADITION OF THE SUMMER TRIP I HAD ALOT OFFUN IN L.A.................I CANT GO IN JUNE.. MAY IS TO SOON FOR ME SO I FIGURED JULY WOULD BE GOOD.....I JUST GOT OFF DA PHONE WITH PR MARK AND DA WAY IT ISGOING IT LOOKS GOOD SO IF WE CANT DO IT IN JULY.....I GUESS I WILL C YA THERE
wink.gif

JAY I LOVE DA PICS I HOPE U HADE A GOODTIME........

AND ART COUNT ME IN ON FRIDAY ...DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF RUBEN RAMOS IS GOING TO BE THERE, THATS MY DOG ....JAY JAY GET AT ME BOY,,,,,,AND CASPER I C UBOY........

BUT YEAH GUYS LETS TRY TO MAKE IT TO NYC......THAT GOES FOR EVERY ONE.................
AND RONNIE I AM SO GLAD U WOULD WERE A SHIRT THAT SHOWS UR LOVE FOR ME.........

I was plannin something for NY either last week in July or first in August with a cousin but that might fall through so I'm definitely interested. Now justa matter of gettin some funds for it.

damn nice pics everyone! that sure is sam hurd in that pic.i might be down for that bbq on sunday!!! those 2k8 huarache home versions are sweet!!!
eek.gif
there almost as good as my away version!
wink.gif

2u969ht.jpg

13za6u8.jpg

2wgrok4.jpg

maybe see you guys at the cattlemans market!!

I guess that 20+ game winning streak, took a lot of wind out of their sails. Not really, they just plain jane suck donkey d1cks!

I was hoping to win the jackpots in Vegas so I could join you guys again for another trip, but that didn't work well. If anything, anybody up for Sneaks UpVegas in 2009 or 10 or 11?

Like I said before, San Antonio got me in shell shock. There's something there that I'm missing, and I don't know what it is, and it's alreadybeen a week recovering in the isles. I'm working on the polaroid pictures this weekend, so hopefully I can post them up sooner than later.

ToyotaDave, glad to see you got some dope TP Huaraches... I definitely need a provider for the San Antonio good stuff.

the only rockets I know of wear red and grey.....judson style!!!!!but seriously folks.....I am heading to vegas in august so new york isnt in the cards forme...

nice david. As far as niosa I wouldnt mind going thursday but the lady already said we are going friday.

Originally Posted by air in822

I was plannin something for NY either last week in July or first in August with a cousin but that might fall through so I'm definitely interested. Now just a matter of gettin some funds for it.

sounds good to me, im up for anytime after july 11, thats the last day of summer 1 classes. after then im free. however, i did want to be able to attendkixpo july 26 since i missed last years, so anytime between july 12-24 and july 28-august 22. fall classes start on the 25th of august. with that bein said anddone, i would prefer to have our tickets and hotels PAID for by the end of MAY. prices dont get no cheaper than they already are, 505 for hotel and flight in acrappy hotel (1star: roaches, bugs, etc) or about 800 (3 star). honestly it doesnt bother me, i dont plan on being stuck in the room for that long of a time.so if we could get an overall opinion from the ones who want to go. apparently damiens mom might be able to pull some strings and get some rooms at discountedrates....but ill let him explain....

Trust me Expedia,Orbitz, or any of those travel outlets will give you the BEST deals. Unless Damiens mom can give you a rate of 50 bucks a night. You'rehotels either in New Jersey in Buffalo N.Y. I've stated before, you want a hotel in mid town Manhattan. The location and convience is prime and the trainstaions are all near.

travelocity and orbitz is what ive been looking at, gotta check out expedia today. and yes, ive been lookin at the hotels in manhattan. so joesuf and htownaaron only ones interested?
thats cool wit me.

If ya'll going around july 28- august thats around my b-day (18th) sounds good I could go. How long are you guys trying to be up in NY?

i say we go da week of kixpo...and just fly into dallas for kixpo...and ride back with da rest.........

man i am loving it dallas and houston are both choking on da big one.......

lol if we're guarnteed room in the van then im down with that......
so was that a serious inquiry or a joke? fred, ima hit u up tomorow, with orbitz its givin me like west midtown, midtown central, eastmidtown...etc.......midtown is near times square it seems? travelocity and expedia i got down, range from 650-850. orbitz prices seemed pretty reasonable,600-700 for 3star hotels. but the locations im totally unfamiliar with. ill call you tomorow when i get outta class.

Midtown and downtown are the best locations because they are the closest to the shops and all the tourist attractions. Uptown (the hood) has atmos, goliath,house of hoops, the apollo, and the dominican barber shops that sell alcohol (nutcrackers) for $10. Def suggest doin what Fred was talking about with midtowntho. Hopefully yall can make it cuz i gotta couple spots outside the city for yall to hit. HoLLa

Back
Top Bottom