San Antonio NT's Come in...

pics from todays BBQ. Thanks again to Mikey and his girl and everyone that came out: Joe, Norm, Brandon, Jai, Jake, Mary, Casper, Sandra, Jessica, Shawn, Jen,Omar, G, Kristi, Omar, Ronnie, and my bro. I had a blast everyone. We need to get a softball/basketball game in...
2hq5gsz.jpg

34sm3ro.jpg

2dhu0zq.jpg

kristi=malt liquor head
11kiemc.jpg

23th8v8.jpg

2ntxksw.jpg

i think im going to cop a wii real soon
97p84n.jpg

r91hyg.jpg

2eyxu8x.jpg

bi3wqu.jpg

f9o96p.jpg

rhnbpv.jpg

99qqz6.jpg

2ly5o90.jpg

2v19so0.jpg

30blag2.jpg

t02n0k.jpg

doggie door...
14c8l06.jpg

2vrv6g4.jpg

bjcxdt.jpg

szvmgk.jpg

1zeywyd.jpg

24cgnrd.jpg

v2qp8y.jpg

^^^^ i guess yall waited til i left to take a group pic..... OKAAAAY !!!... jk .
man me and joseph staring those burgers down on that first pic!!!

cheeesin. lol
pics form fri.

jj kinda lurking on the first one lol ....

how was the BBQ? Got tied up at home wish I couldve gone to see the spurs take it to the suns. I mean...they did complete the sweep today right?
wink.gif

Wish I could have been there, drove in about an hour ago from Big D. The best part is the only thing I missed is the Spurs getting their %$* whooped!
Y'all know I don't post up to BS around. When I talk, EVERYONE listens!
frown.gif
Anyhow, I decree that the next AWAY GAME, falling on a weekend, that the Spurs play. We have another BBQ @ my old man's place! For thosewho've been you know what I'm talking about. Same situation as Mikey's. Everyone have a good week!

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

^^^^ i guess yall waited til i left to take a group pic..... OKAAAAY !!!... jk .
man me and joseph staring those burgers down on that first pic!!!

cheeesin. lol
pics form fri.

jj kinda lurking on the first one lol ....

how come joesuf looks like jai jai little brother, where is your rosary?

^^^I second that, big up to Mike and his gal for welcoming all of us into their home. As you can tell from the photos I had a hell of a time kicking it theentire week of fiesta. Drank to much, ate too much, and slept very little. Now it's time I hit the track to work all the fun off. Hey Fred what's thelatest on the possibility of a Softball team? Damn I am lurking in the back round…..smh…

Here's the Softball situation-
1.Waiting for Albert( aka Ime Udoka ) Ucasta's bro to hook us up @ Time Warner Field.

2. The seasons ain't over yet. I'm currently playing @ Time Warner and we have about 4-5 weeks left.

3. I need a head count. You're either down or your not. You're down if I see $55 bucks on my hot little hand. That's the price for an 11 man team.Obviously it gets lower the more players we have. What pisses off alot of people also is that there is an $1.50 entrance fee per game!

4. It seems that Wed evening is the best night for everyone. If you disagree, I'm flexible if we can get a unamnimous decision on another evening.

For those cats who think they can play, you better prove your worth! I need suggestions on a team name. Let me make the first one- SneaksUp United

Alva Joe League- $385 for a 10 game season, plus $10 per player.

I'm down for sure. Paypal ready
tongue.gif
If you are in for sure, not just "interested", post on here or feel free to PM me. Like Fred was saying themore players we have the cheaper it'll be per player. If alot of people sign up we could even try two teams possibly so nobody has to sit bench. Wednesdaynight is good for me. When you post on whether or not you are in, also make sure to mention if Wednesday is fine or not. Can't wait to un-DS my AramisRamirez PE batting gloves!!

damn nice pics up there im in for the next bbq at fred pops house!!! for softball i work wednesday nights so count me out..

count me in for softball. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SIGN UP cause i ain't paying no $55!

my suggestion for team name, LA TUYAS

Cook out was dooooope... had a real good time, got a bit tipsy too... (Tough %%$ Heinekins) and we can't forget the best "epic fail" of thenight!

epicfailsx6.jpg

hahaha...

Omar

lol ^^ despite all the epic fails yesterday, had a good time at the BBQ.

never before seen pics from the pre-party coming soon! lol.
lifes too short.

-gAbriel.

there was a couple epic fails. n2tha0 getting booed on guitar hero, among others,
joesuf, im still waiting for a avy check. haha

on the softball game im down, wed are coo for me, preferably after may 9, cuz of school,
fyi im not that good, i guess i didnt get that hispanic gene.

love DIS PIC....CASPER LOOK REAL CHEEEEEYYYYZZZZZEEEE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AND RONNIE IS A STR8 THUG

WHAT KAN I SAY I LOVE JAI JAI ......TNB FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What up, my 210 fam... RBubbs here. Nice to see peeps from S-A town on here. Just started up my shoe game about 1 1/2 years ago... Got lost for a while, butcash is right for the start of my collection... I also DJ here in town, mainly at Jac's Lounge off of San Pedro, been in the game for 18 yrs... Justshouting out " what's good" and i'll frequent this spot more often... Out like Roger Clemens' Sancha...

Originally Posted by RBubbles

... I also DJ here in town, mainly at Jac's Lounge off of San Pedro, been in the game for 18 yrs...
welcome to the boards, what type of music do you spin?

/\/\/\/\... I love all types of music, but at Jac's bout' 80% hip hop/R&B, 10% reggaeton, 10% 80's new wave/Freestyle...

NIOSA pics are nice... Was there this past Friday. My uncle Bene Medina been reppin that conjunto music for NIOSA for 40 years!!! He's always planted nextto Maria's Tortillas...

Upon request, as promised...

Lurking in the background (Sneaks Up Edition)

Lifes Too Short...

[true lurker. Albert the pimp in the back]

[Had to get you Art. having hell of a good time. ]

[Omar & Ronnie, too much fun nuff said.]

[Norm @ Rev Room.]

"FINISH HIM..."

And for the finale, Jai Jai having tooooo much fun it hurts. And you know its official when Ants eyes roll to the back
of his head!

Enjoy.

-gAbriel.

COUNT ME AND MIKE IN FOR SOFTBALL......WE JUST FINISH TAKING SOME HITS MIKE WILL PITCH I TAKE LEFT CENTER....GABE THAT IS STR8 CLASSIC.....LOOK LIKE THEYSTEPPED ON ANTS FOOT......RONNIE I C U

RONNIE STAYING G'D UP....

BBQ DAY
LOOKS LIKE NORM DONT HAVE ANY SOCKS ON...

RONNIE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO SMILE

whtachaa YA KNOW ABOUT ME THROWING DOWN ON SOME CHILLIE DIP...GOOD CALL MIKE

PHARELL WHO...

NICE DOGGY

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ AVY CHECK *****!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. good pics

had to point these lurkers out
vvv ucasta

vvv n2tha0 tippy toe lurker

welcome Rbubbles, im kinda new to the fam, all i can say is good things. i been djing for like 7 years now, do a couple things arond town, spin everything,mostly mashups, house, hiphop. get at me whenvr.

Back
Top Bottom