San Antonio NT's Come in...

feeling those placemats, nice shadows.tell her to wear em before they retro next year.
Team AM FAM

^^Free at last!! On NT at least. :smile:
smile.gif

Timoac- you little twerp, the hazing process has just begun! >:
mad.gif
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

welcome to NT timoac. and uhh, you can't resale your membership.

saw you at the yard the other night, but didn't get a chance to introduce myself. maybe next time.

TEAM NO TEAM

well look who decided to join the fun !!! welcome to nt little man! just dont be making fun of anybody and you should be safe here! ok here it is this sunday you are all invited to my house for the undefeated match up between the patriots and the cowboys!! you can show up as early as 2:00 o'clock ! i will provide the hot dogs so if anyone intrested i would ask if you could bring chips, sodas, dessert or if you want to drink BYOB ! if i can get a head count by friday it would be great!! let the other guys know that are not on nt! thanks
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

WHATS GOING ON KADOMA.......HOPE ALL IS WELL IN H-TOWN...........DAVID ALL I HAVE 2 SAY IS YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

Count me in for Sunday Dave, lets get a role call for what you plan on bringing to this epic showdown.

i'm out for sunday dave. i have a "to do list" this weekend.

appreciate the invite though. HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX
TEAM NO TEAM

due to this huge rat I work for I will be unable to attend sunday but if you guys could help collect for flyers on that day I wouls surely appreciate it!!!!!! and goooooo Rockets!!!!!!wait ......nevermind...that gives me and idea sneaks up flag football!!!!!!!

thoughts?????
TEAM YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!

I got the pies going on from Marie Calenders- chocolate, banana cream, and apple.

BTW- cowboys suck donkey d's
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

I second that BTW !!!! T21D ........... Big Sweaty ones ..... Go Oilers !!!!!!!!!!! but chances are I wont be able to make it ..... Wk till 6 .... maybe next time ........ Even though N2thaO works lets no forget bout him ..... If sum 1 could pleas get a collection going for the flyers that would be greatly appreciated .......... They still need to be paid for ...... Telly get at me bout the shirts...... talk n to my source tomorrow .... Everyone else ......... ( ONE ) ............ im out........

forget the cowboys and oilers...it's all about this team (if anyone remembers...)

inyija.jpg

2ii93ph.gif

what about this team...
4kboeb.png
TeamAM FAM

Back
Top Bottom