San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by Mu3

So how did the Sole Boutique Entourage release go?? I didn't wanna deal with the madness so I got one pair early and got lucky and copped another off NDC

....not good.

^crazy, we only got 24 pairs, and i not sure if any of the boutiques out here got them. i know HoH had them....
we did get the kobe chinas, rices, glass blues, and all the other lebrons colorways that came out.
how did the green foams sell @ sole?? anyone else in sa got them??
i think that was the best shoe out this weekend, then the rices.....

sup san antonio. houston here. just poking my head in, hoping to see if anyone has a sz 9 grinch they want to trade on...crazy story, went to the local nike factory outlet here, and the manager saw me wearing my kobe vi asgs. he proceeded to tell me that some guy returned a sz 10 grinch...blew my mind. picked em up and now im working to get my size...

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

wurd is, should be able to order nxt fri at ur local FA. not as limited as people thought.

Wow. Hope info is true. Guess Ill have to stop by the footaction at Ingram or Rivercenter tomorrow. Now Im excited.

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

wurd is, should be able to order nxt fri at ur local FA. not as limited as people thought.

Wow. Hope info is true. Guess Ill have to stop by the footaction at Ingram or Rivercenter tomorrow. Now Im excited.

Originally Posted by kep0ne

sup san antonio. houston here. just poking my head in, hoping to see if anyone has a sz 9 grinch they want to trade on...crazy story, went to the local nike factory outlet here, and the manager saw me wearing my kobe vi asgs. he proceeded to tell me that some guy returned a sz 10 grinch...blew my mind. picked em up and now im working to get my size...

happends when resellers dont get the price they want. ppl do it all the time where i work at, those items usually dont hit the floor though. lol.
good pick up.
i got a pair of eggplant foams for $70 cuz of something like that....

anyone loking for ASG kobes sz 11.5 & 12 LMK, a fried of mine is selling those, $180 sh.

Here we go. Spring is upon us and Sneaks Up have reunited to form a softball team. So, if you're bored out of your skulls and want to have some laughs at our expense. This Sunday @ Time warner Park 5 o'clock @the SACU field

Click here SneaksUp for our schedule- http://www.theparkonline.com/
click on game times and SneaksUp is MENS E POOL 2

solesearchcopy.jpg

So as we were discussing yesterday after the softball game, lets start thinking of some places to take the out of towers.  Food Places, Landmarks, Ghost Tracks, Whatever...

also possible van rental for the weekend was discussed...lets get this thread rolling again. Show is coming up very soon.

NICHAS OF COURSE... WHATS GOING ON FRIDAY NIGHT OF THE WEEKEND OF THE SHOW? ITS DAN AND ART'S B DAY MAYBE WE CAN CELEBRATE BOTH THERE B DAY'S...

YOU FOOLS ARE DUMB... THESE GUYS AINT USED TO EATING MEXICAN FOOD WHERE YOU GONNA TAKE THEM TO A HOLE IN THE WALL . AND I HOPE NOT MI TIERRA THATS OVER RATED AND OVER PRICED... JUST SAYING!! GHOST TRACKS THAT *%% AINT REAL

nichas is good, but nothing special...mi terra we discussed that as over rated too. we were also talking about getting the monster from big lous.

Back
Top Bottom