Saturday Night... why are you on NT?

devil.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Good night NT.

working till 2am. girl is coming over after homecoming. just doing homework/mandatory rounds until that happens.

ohwell.gif

Team lost to Stanford :/ hopefully frats will actually have open parties tonight though

Was making my calls to see wassup with tonight, but then got called in to bartend tonight. I ain't complaining though. Guess it's better to make some money, than to use it.

came home from Hiking trip. supposed to have a chick over. She flaked. got work in the morning so i'm just chillin, watching the Oregon game.

Had to go to the sheriffs dept. Some chick tried to run my ex girl off the road tonight. They gonna eventually end up scrapping soon and I know it. My ex is about that life so I know she may end up hurting this chick pretty badly. I hope that she just takes the high road, but I doubt it.

Some girl at the Mickey D's drive thru gave me the number earlier so I'm tryna see whats poppin.

Other than that about to head out and get some grub.

I have an early flight tomorrow.  I had a six mile race this morning, so I slept most of the day and now I can't sleep.

Passing up VIP bottle service downtown for my dude's birthday and a house party because I feel unhealthy and weird. Too much debauchery lately. I'm not that guy.

worked all day and have to work tomorrow. prob just throw on american beauty and do some laundry.

Worked this afternoon plus I have Football in the morning.

Just ate some beef jerky, pistachios, some trail mix and washed it down with a stewarts black cherry soda.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom