saw this on facebook...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by Ginzo

So when ever I'm presented with the opportunity to advance the perception and reception of MY PEOPLE I do

This obviously isn't one of those times that could warrant such  actions. Quit with that "my people" stuff. Your people is blacks? Is this a game to you? Would you be up in arms as you are now if this pic depicted Mexicans on Ceasar Chavez's bday? I bet not since you oh so vividly described MLK like no one has heard of him. You're stereotyping you're own race, that's the bottom line.

This is why African-Americans can never legitimately be heard in an argument about ethnicity...why because it's a "white man's world", meaning THIS LAND and western civilization was built FOR HIM
the MAJORTIY. If a caucasan HIMSELF is not racist or a bigot he's part of a group that BLINDLY harbors racists and bigots. And since this is his world and land he's in control socially/financially whether people want to admit it or not. "White privelege" blinds and frustrates a lot of Caucasians who may not be racist or bigots because they can't understand MY POINT OF VIEW as a disadvantaged African-American male.

You're asking for "togetherness" at the expense of me sacrificing the little heritage and culture we do have and adopt Caucasian's culture that built around Caucasian way of life
LEAVING ME VULNERABLE to attack by strategic racism like portrayed in the pic.

And for you information, my children are African-American, Cherokee (legitimately), Arab and British.

I have Puetro Rican cousins, aunts and nieces and an uncle who's Irish FROM IRELAND (travels back home monthly)

So it's not a question of "MY PEOPLE" and would I care if the joke was of another ethnicity, I have a short fuse for RACISM period.

The thing here is people are acting like if these stupid broads went to school, work, or any place in THEIR community and carried
themselves like they are in the picture it would 99% surely be considered socially  unacceptable. So how you dudes can make Gucci
Mane threads with tats on his face a collectively agree he "set blacks back" you can collectively agree these girls are imitating what
THEY BELIEVE are African-American stereotypes. "Drawing the line" THAT ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE THERE according to some
in this thread.

So like I said originally, NOT JUST AFRICAN AMERICANS, but everyone should be chastising this ignorance off rip.
grin.gif
, what makes them black? All I see is three bops who support their second amendment rights, enjoy fine liquor, and going to the strip club with a set of ones.

By getting offended you are supporting the stereotype. Nobody I kick it with looks like that, and I certainly don't. If they think that's the black man's uniform so be it. MLK would have smashed all three and kept it moving.
pimp.gif

thats exactly what I said I dont identify myself as that image because that not me I dont know anybody that looks like that 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Ginzo

So when ever I'm presented with the opportunity to advance the perception and reception of MY PEOPLE I do

This obviously isn't one of those times that could warrant such  actions. Quit with that "my people" stuff. Your people is blacks? Is this a game to you? Would you be up in arms as you are now if this pic depicted Mexicans on Ceasar Chavez's bday? I bet not since you oh so vividly described MLK like no one has heard of him. You're stereotyping you're own race, that's the bottom line.

This is why African-Americans can never legitimately be heard in an argument about ethnicity...why because it's a "white man's world", meaning THIS LAND and western civilization was built FOR HIM
the MAJORTIY. If a caucasan HIMSELF is not racist or a bigot he's part of a group that BLINDLY harbors racists and bigots. And since this is his world and land he's in control socially/financially whether people want to admit it or not. "White privelege" blinds and frustrates a lot of Caucasians who may not be racist or bigots because they can't understand MY POINT OF VIEW as a disadvantaged African-American male.

You're asking for "togetherness" at the expense of me sacrificing the little heritage and culture we do have and adopt Caucasian's culture that built around Caucasian way of life
LEAVING ME VULNERABLE to attack by strategic racism like portrayed in the pic.

And for you information, my children are African-American, Cherokee (legitimately), Arab and British.

I have Puetro Rican cousins, aunts and nieces and an uncle who's Irish FROM IRELAND (travels back home monthly)

So it's not a question of "MY PEOPLE" and would I care if the joke was of another ethnicity, I have a short fuse for RACISM period.

The thing here is people are acting like if these stupid broads went to school, work, or any place in THEIR community and carried
themselves like they are in the picture it would 99% surely be considered socially  unacceptable. So how you dudes can make Gucci
Mane threads with tats on his face a collectively agree he "set blacks back" you can collectively agree these girls are imitating what
THEY BELIEVE are African-American stereotypes. "Drawing the line" THAT ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE THERE according to some
in this thread.

So like I said originally, NOT JUST AFRICAN AMERICANS, but everyone should be chastising this ignorance off rip.
grin.gif
, what makes them black? All I see is three bops who support their second amendment rights, enjoy fine liquor, and going to the strip club with a set of ones.

By getting offended you are supporting the stereotype. Nobody I kick it with looks like that, and I certainly don't. If they think that's the black man's uniform so be it. MLK would have smashed all three and kept it moving.
pimp.gif

thats exactly what I said I dont identify myself as that image because that not me I dont know anybody that looks like that 

Look i dont know where you come from but this "image" isnt a game at all this ignorance is the reason i just walked in my building where i pay rent like anybody else just to be looked at suspect by cops in my lobby
eyes.gif
. Ignoring ignorance isnt enough, you know what happens when these girls see another black person "lmaoo" at this pic they then happen to think its ok to continue making ignorant remarks.

Excuse me for not respecting someone having a negative view of me based upon my skin color
ohwell.gif

Look i dont know where you come from but this "image" isnt a game at all this ignorance is the reason i just walked in my building where i pay rent like anybody else just to be looked at suspect by cops in my lobby
eyes.gif
. Ignoring ignorance isnt enough, you know what happens when these girls see another black person "lmaoo" at this pic they then happen to think its ok to continue making ignorant remarks.

Excuse me for not respecting someone having a negative view of me based upon my skin color
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

eek.gif
Lock this up 

...the subservient ostrich routine in this thread is disgusting.
sick.gif

If anything many cultural groups unify here on NT DAILY.

EVERY African-American in this thread should've taken the opportunity

to SET THE RECORD straight and let non-minority whom MAY NOT KNOW

there wasn't anything funny about that pic and THIS ISN'T OK or CONDONABLE

But instead dudes got their tap dancing shoes on.... I know they're dying on the inside though.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm surprised at "Crank" OF ALL PEOPLE and his "calm down bro" response.
But  then again there was a thread where you did say your parents say racist remarks and you let it slide.
ohwell.gif

Uhh.. I'm curious... WHY?!

- exactly....WHY? Crank been like that. yall just too busy slurping him up to realize. its one of the reasons ive never really fooled with Crank like that.

.....dont feel too good being one of his groupies now does it?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

seriously, though.

you look at that picture, or other instances of "lets act like negro" parties, on MLK day. The day commemerating the life and death of MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.

and nothing?

you're not even insulted?

it's not like it takes any kind of effort to feel insulted.

I def do not fit into the mold they set in the pics, but I know that they are insulting ME.

That's not cool. I'm not saying start a fight with them, but at least say "you know what? that's not cool."

But, i mean, be weak. That's on you. You don't have to feel any sort of way about people acting this way toward you. You can even convince yourself that since you don't act like that they're not insulting you directly. However you deal with fitting into society.

You can't tell that man to calm down (insert "why so serious" gif) about something that's OBVIOUSLY meant to stir up feelings and be offensive. Just because YOU find humor in odd scenarios like this doesnt mean everybody else will, and if you cant tell that this pic can be offensive to some people then you need to study American history and cluture, my friend...

With that said, I agree with a lot of what Trent Ferris hass to say about this. And I think I'll just leave it at that...
bro Im 100% positive the text was added on and OP wont provide a link for proof
laugh.gif
, you guys think the white girls are stiring controversy when its actually OP doing some heavy trolling right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and since the text is added on its nothing more than a racial joke that you would hear on TV from any popular comedian (rickey gervais, sarah silverman, dave chapplle)
even this guy Dinero said some joke on the globes yesterday about all the waiters being deported or some crap
laugh.gif
you get me though?

- what was that you said again?

2j675ae.png

bdjdb6.png

.....and no reply? no oops, my bad?  its expected coming from Crank.

- Crank been a clown. Crank been like this on race issues with black people. its time yall get off his nuts foreal!

eek.gif
Lock this up 

...the subservient ostrich routine in this thread is disgusting.
sick.gif

If anything many cultural groups unify here on NT DAILY.

EVERY African-American in this thread should've taken the opportunity

to SET THE RECORD straight and let non-minority whom MAY NOT KNOW

there wasn't anything funny about that pic and THIS ISN'T OK or CONDONABLE

But instead dudes got their tap dancing shoes on.... I know they're dying on the inside though.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm surprised at "Crank" OF ALL PEOPLE and his "calm down bro" response.
But  then again there was a thread where you did say your parents say racist remarks and you let it slide.
ohwell.gif

Uhh.. I'm curious... WHY?!

- exactly....WHY? Crank been like that. yall just too busy slurping him up to realize. its one of the reasons ive never really fooled with Crank like that.

.....dont feel too good being one of his groupies now does it?

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

seriously, though.

you look at that picture, or other instances of "lets act like negro" parties, on MLK day. The day commemerating the life and death of MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.

and nothing?

you're not even insulted?

it's not like it takes any kind of effort to feel insulted.

I def do not fit into the mold they set in the pics, but I know that they are insulting ME.

That's not cool. I'm not saying start a fight with them, but at least say "you know what? that's not cool."

But, i mean, be weak. That's on you. You don't have to feel any sort of way about people acting this way toward you. You can even convince yourself that since you don't act like that they're not insulting you directly. However you deal with fitting into society.

You can't tell that man to calm down (insert "why so serious" gif) about something that's OBVIOUSLY meant to stir up feelings and be offensive. Just because YOU find humor in odd scenarios like this doesnt mean everybody else will, and if you cant tell that this pic can be offensive to some people then you need to study American history and cluture, my friend...

With that said, I agree with a lot of what Trent Ferris hass to say about this. And I think I'll just leave it at that...
bro Im 100% positive the text was added on and OP wont provide a link for proof
laugh.gif
, you guys think the white girls are stiring controversy when its actually OP doing some heavy trolling right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and since the text is added on its nothing more than a racial joke that you would hear on TV from any popular comedian (rickey gervais, sarah silverman, dave chapplle)
even this guy Dinero said some joke on the globes yesterday about all the waiters being deported or some crap
laugh.gif
you get me though?

- what was that you said again?

2j675ae.png

bdjdb6.png

.....and no reply? no oops, my bad?  its expected coming from Crank.

- Crank been a clown. Crank been like this on race issues with black people. its time yall get off his nuts foreal!

to all my fellow brethren don't get mad cause you getting mad is exactly what they want.... cause when you're mad you do stupid ***$ and don't think and you end up a statistic in the end and then they'll say itold you so

to all my fellow brethren don't get mad cause you getting mad is exactly what they want.... cause when you're mad you do stupid ***$ and don't think and you end up a statistic in the end and then they'll say itold you so

Expected from this guy, I couldn't care less about you I just remember some sad dude with a shark avy hanging on my gonads since the first day I joined
laugh.gif
and OP has not provided a link, but let's carry on for the sake of you maybe to stop stalking me and say it IS real. Your losing sleep over 3 fools.

And please don't quote me bro your beyond creepy

Expected from this guy, I couldn't care less about you I just remember some sad dude with a shark avy hanging on my gonads since the first day I joined
laugh.gif
and OP has not provided a link, but let's carry on for the sake of you maybe to stop stalking me and say it IS real. Your losing sleep over 3 fools.

laugh.gif

http://ginzo.niketalk.yuku.com/photos/next/pid/954588

laugh.gif

http://ginzo.niketalk.yuku.com/photos/next/pid/954588

White chicks try this crap all the time you just gotta check em. Theyre used to getting away with this $!%% with the surburban black dudes. These type of chicks love black dudes tho.

White chicks try this crap all the time you just gotta check em. Theyre used to getting away with this $!%% with the surburban black dudes. These type of chicks love black dudes tho.

eek.gif

I always thought that the chicks who pulled this type of nonsense would smash black dudes but never love/marry one. Its that forbidden fruit thing IMO.
I know my brothers girlfriend would never find this type of bull amusing.

eek.gif

I always thought that the chicks who pulled this type of nonsense would smash black dudes but never love/marry one. Its that forbidden fruit thing IMO.
I know my brothers girlfriend would never find this type of bull amusing.

I'm not even mad it's white chicks. I think a lot of ya'll are missing the point. It could be three black dudes for all I care. The problem is we have an overt attempt at disrespecting MLK and his legacy and then we have people acting like its ok. I'm not losing any sleep over these broads I don't know and will never see but it is very discomforting to know that there are people out there, some of whom are black, who aren't willing to take the simplest of stands by denouncing the kind of ignorance that some greater men were willing to die for.

Back
Top Bottom