Saying NO to sex.... is it ever the "player" thing to do?

Originally Posted by phillynas

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by CigaRilla

My boy says I should turn down the desperation drawers when she tries to run em.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
ya boy have mental problems
Nah G. It's a good reason for it.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
right

dudes be thinking they gonna be around forever,better take what u can get

dude, stop oding with the pointless stonefaces.. they don't make you any more or less right. Anyway, that's a very stupid way to narrow it down. I can"get" a nut with my @@%+!*! hand for what that's worth, which by all outward appearances, looks to bearound me forever. It's bigger fish to fry than 15 minutes of fun. This %!%% is politics. War, even
grin.gif

Anyway, that's a very stupid way to narrow it down. I can "get" a nut with my @@%+!*! hand for what that's worth, which by all outward appearances, looks to be around me forever. It's bigger fish to fry than 15 minutes of fun. This %!%% is politics. War, even
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

u dudes can sit around all day with the 1 girl yall extra cuffin or look for that girl the movies be portraying 2 be out here

im gonna od out here

Originally Posted by CigaRilla

My boy says I should turn down the desperation drawers when she tries to run em.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
ya boy have mental problems
Nah G. It's a good reason for it.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
right

dudes be thinking they gonna be around forever,better take what u can get

dude, stop oding with the pointless stonefaces.. they don't make you any more or less right. Anyway, that's a very stupid way to narrow it down. I can "get" a nut with my @@%+!*! hand for what that's worth, which by all outward appearances, looks to be around me forever. It's bigger fish to fry than 15 minutes of fun. This %!%% is politics. War, even
grin.gif

Church. I've turned down merch a good number of times and I've never suffered from it, its when I've been thirst that %$%* has gone the oppositeof right. Sometimes you have to lose the fight in order to win the war.

Anyway, that's a very stupid way to narrow it down. I can "get" a nut with my @@%+!*! hand for what that's worth, which by all outward appearances, looks to be around me forever. It's bigger fish to fry than 15 minutes of fun. This %!%% is politics. War, even
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

u dudes can sit around all day with the 1 girl yall extra cuffin or look for that girl the movies be portraying 2 be out here

im gonna od out here
!@%! is you talking bout man? You OD'd on stonefaces and under-d'd on logic a long time ago.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

im gonna od out here
!@%! is you talking bout man? You OD'd on stonefaces and under-d'd on logic a long time ago.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and your logic in turning down girls cause of "politics" is agreat move for some that likes getting it and not trying to cuff any girls at the moment

these dudes be turning girls down cause they don't like girls,they the type to collect DS sneakers instead of wearing them

outta here

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

im gonna od out here

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and your logic in turning down girls cause of "politics" is a great move for some that likes getting it and not trying to cuff any girls at the moment

these dudes be turning girls down cause they don't like girls,they the type to collect DS sneakers instead of wearing them

outta here

laugh.gif
point taken. You're right. I thought you were calling me Officer Rilla because I wasn't tryna be onthirst mode for my ex. I see what you mean now.

Back
Top Bottom