School me on heel Jumpman on 3's

Far as I know, fire red 3's were retroed in 07? And shoes in these pics look 88...so - what's the story here? Did the OG 3's have the Jumpman inthe back or not?

The original III's did not have a jumpman on the back. Go to air-jordans dot com for all future simple questions.

I know about that site and I'm looking at it right now...they don't say a word about fire red 3's until 2007

Were there possibly 1994 retros of fire reds?

they were not retro'd in 94--only the Whte/Cmnt and Blk/Cmnt IIIs were retro'd in 94 w/ NIKE AIR on the back

Originally Posted by Riker

Far as I know, fire red 3's were retroed in 07? And shoes in these pics look 88...so - what's the story here? Did the OG 3's have the Jumpman in the back or not?

^^^^^^ The start of fake Js

I know about that site and I'm looking at it right now...they don't say a word about fire red 3's until 2007

Were there possibly 1994 retros of fire reds?

the fire red iii only come out 2 time back in 88 and 07 . In 88 it had nike on back but 07 it had the jumpman logo

another very good jordan site is sneakerfiles.com in the jordan section you'll find pics of every j og/retro /dates ect. hope this helps you
glasses.gif

I know that...sorry for this confusion then... Im doing a blog on 3's so Im trying to put all the info and pics together.......tough
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

So the pics here are fake

http://www.flickr.com/pho.../sets/72157614361620929/

That's bad...
Dude... what are you talking about? Those are pics of the 2007 retro fire red 3's. They are just beat.

They look like they're 20 years old....I mean...they look too bad for 1 year old shoe
Ok... first of all... 9-7 = 2, so they are 2 years old (actually 2 and a half years old because they released in March of 2007).

Second... I've seen shoes that are 6 months old look that beat. It all depends on what you wear them for. If you play outdoor ball in them, for sure theyare going to look that beat up.

The dude answered his own question in his first post! Did OG IIIs have a Jumpman? .....then he proceeds to post a picture of an OG pair with Nike Air on theback!

btw -there are NO FAKES anywhere in that Flickr account

I know that...sorry for this confusion then... Im doing a blog on 3's so Im trying to put all the info and pics together.......tough
smile.gif

maybe you shouldnt blog about something you have such little knowledge of

Back
Top Bottom