School Shopping 2022 šŸ˜³

i was the one buying clothes for my kids and then i realized I was playing dress up and spending too much money just to make ME look good. my son didnā€™t need/care about 5 pairs of nikes at a time. now we let them choose their own stuff from places like, target, gap, zara, uniqlo. they get shoes from the rack/famous footwear - sometimes nike clearance or swoosh hook up. my daughter has paw patrol light up shoes that she loves. we donā€™t buy clothes at the beginning of school year, we just buy/donate their stuff throughout the year.

Nah man. Foam runners cant be the back to school shoe..i hate those.

Itā€™s done..

C0E8FB60-37A4-44DC-97CA-1EDD13DB02B6.jpeg

Lol thatā€™s just what she wanted from me, moms hooking her up with a ā€œREALā€ shoe

Dude going to 6th grade and wears mens sizes now so this **** expensive now. Releases we both want itā€™s like yo somebody canā€™t get em bro.
I squeezed my feet into size 7s for like 2 years cause I didnā€™t want to get into men sizing prices :frown: as a kid.

Telling my mom kicks now cost 130-150 was tough lmao. Almost had a heart attack when I got my first pair of foams sophomore year.
Nah man. Foam runners cant be the back to school shoe..i hate those.
Foam runners, Yeezy slides, Dirty AF1s, Crocs, 350s, Pandas.

Thatā€™s what theyā€™re wearing. Iā€™m in NY and people wear crocs and foam runners all through the year. Dead *** putting on thick *** socks in the winter.

Last edited:
yeah all the kids got a pair of pandas and yeezy foam runners/slides. My boy love hoops so heā€™s into bball sneakers. Thank god, Greek freaks go on sale every day B

Those look like crocs that venom would wear.

I remember in school most kids didnā€™t care about cool name brand sneakers until the 4th grade.

The kids my sister works with all be wearing Alexander McQueen sneakers that look like chunky stan smiths

Ugh this is me. I have two aged kids. My oldest is 13 and she has so much damn clothes and shoes itā€™s sickening šŸ˜© but I know I have to get her new school stuff. Sheā€™s into American Eagle, Abercrombie and Pac Sun. All she wears is ripped jeans and crop tops. And shoes she wears converse all the time and white forces. I got her a pair of white forces for Christmas she kept icy for summer but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have to buy a new pair for school. She has so much new clothes I always make sure to get something new for the first week. Then I get clothes for Christmas and birthday which is in summer. But I have to admit Iā€™m terrible and shop a lot for them during the year. I have three girls šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

My kid the opposite. Rather spend money at the thrift store. Sheā€™s going 17 this year.

Told me her shoes from last year was good :lol:

She legit got mad when I brought her 2 additional pair of Air Forces - ā€œnow what Iā€™m going to do with the other 2 pairs you brought me last year.ā€

She has shoes lined up she still havenā€™t wore because sheā€™s still wearing these beat up ones :frown:

My shorty still young enough to not care but I've been buying him shoes a couple sizes up for years now. He starts kindergarten soon but he is probably good on cool shoes until 3rd grade at least.

I leave the clothes to his mom unless we are buying a lot or he is in need of a specific fit.

My homie said he grabbed 2 pairs of foams for his boys ages 8 and 4. He said the 8 year olds foams were 180 or so retail. I was like sheesh.

Uniforms are a blessing when you think about it. Saves parents/kids from dealing with this.
Only if the uniforms include standard issue shoes. When I was in early elementary it was the basic white top/navy bottoms, but you can wear any shoes you want. Was getting cooked because we couldn't get decent, yet alone expensive sneakers.

Uniforms are a blessing when you think about it. Saves parents/kids from dealing with this.
Dependsā€¦By BM still hits me up every July with an unreasonable amount for ā€œuniformsā€ :lol: :smh:

She doesnā€™t bug me too much overall so let her have that one

This thread very boy centric sans hunnynut who chimed in from having daughters.

I have two girls and even now at 3 and 5 they stay with a new fit for school. Shoes not so much as comfortability is vital

But once they get in jr hs and hs, my pockets are a wash. Ya know how much bras and panties and **** are? Plus if they play sports woman under garments are another monster.

Uniforms are the wave. As much as i hated it in jr hs and hs, it saved me the embarrassment of not being fresh.

Back
Top Bottom