Season-long threads and Game threads: DISCUSS

15 - 2 Season so far.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Quote:
I've already addressed this "eyesore" complaint. Since that's all the anti-season thread camp is using as an excuse. Lock/delete the threads after they reach a set limit. It's very simple!
TE NNESSEE TITANS
You don't want it with Vince Young​

Season

and possibly, if to implimented, hometeam rule.
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

20 - 2 Season

Games guys better start voting twice or something, this is getting embarrasing.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Season

I like the being able to discuss anything about a particular team in one thread...instead of having to create and new thread anytime... Like now..if I wanted to talk about the nuggets, lakers, or whoever Id have to create a brand new thread instead just adding to the season thread.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Iverson, Camby, Smith, Atkins, Hunter, Jones, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Wafer, Diawara​

season
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Season!
And I'd like to add that I miss season threads.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

CP1708:
20 - 2 Season

Games guys better start voting twice or something, this is getting embarrasing.
laugh.gif

But seriously, speak up. Let's hear what you have to say.

Because discussion has reopened among the staff.

Don't expect anything to change, though. Maybe we'll change something; maybe we won't. I'm just saying don't EXPECT anything to change.

But we do hear you.

So talk.

happy.gif

TraSoul82:
NZITLK
Riiiiiiight.
smh.gif
eyes.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^
You heard it guys, discussion has reopened.

We need to let everyone know to check in, some guys may have given up on this thread. Can we get efil 4 rekal a new thread, we're just adding clutter. :D
happy.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

I'd like to see a season thread... doing one every game just adds clutter.... for reals...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

SEASON!!!!

Most def....makes things so much easier.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

I liked the season threads. Kept each team's discussion in a single thread and S&T was all cluttered with each different game every night.

I would definitely like to see the season threads come back.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

C'mon, we want season threads!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

I vote for a season for the following reasons:
Lot easier to track ONE season thread than a clutter of everyone's game threads.
When you talk out of your @#%$, chances are *unless you edit* it'll be somewhere in the season post instead of a game thread that will be locked and fall off.

Yeah, it's an eyesore to see a huge 100 page thread, but mods could potentially start trimming down the fat when need be.

Also, wouldn't it help them out by not having to constantly lock old game threads, etc...?

Back
Top Bottom