***Seeing people from high-school Unnappreciation***

really tho.. a lot of yall puttin extra on it.. like you got your nose in the air

they prolly feel the exact way you feel
eyes.gif

i dont mind it.. chop it up for a minute then keep it movin

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I get the feeling a lot of you were nerds or got picked on in HS.

I don't live in the same area so I never see any of my acquaintances from HS but if/when I do I know I wouldn't be as salty about it as some of y'all are. It's kinda immature to me. So what you weren't bff's in HS. Sometimes is just cool to catch up and gauge/evaluate how your lives have transpired since you graduated. Whether

And if that's the case, does it matter now? If you were a nerd in HS and are now an investment banker or attorney, does your HS status matter?

I swear the guys who amount to nothing in life in my area STILL talk about HS. Like "dawg remember when we used to run track and I used to always dustyou....." Yeah, I do...but what have we done since then? Better yet, what have you done since then. If we'vebeen out of school for years and the only thing you can still talk about is HS then what does that say about your life after HS?

It's not as bad when your 21, 22. But guys who are 30,35 still reliving their HS days
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I usually don't mind seeing people from high school and I enjoy catching up on things. But a few months ago I seen this one dude that always tried to geton me (someone told me he envied me for some reason) and I had to give him the cold shoulder. *##! that fat *##!.

I like the fact that I'm doing better than most of them. Sometimes I try to avoid them, but it's almost impossible to.

i remember i saw someone from highschool at the mall... they said watup and tried to get me to join a pyramid
smh.gif

its funny for late bloomers... in high school females wont even give u the time of day, then they see you 3 years later and noticed how much u'vechanged/blossomed and how different u look.... they proceed to act all lovey dovey and smile with that fake attitude. gasses me up
laugh.gif
. at the same time istraight dave chappelle them, word to season 3. "HOW MANY SQUIRRELS U MUST KILL TO MAKE U LOOK FLY!"
laugh.gif

I was at a club last weekend and I saw a classmate that I hadn't seen since graduation. He was always a *$#%**#@#, but he came up to me and actuallycomplimented me. I look nothing like I did in high school (spare me the jokes, please) and he told me I looked great. It felt awesome to be honest.

Its like a hs reunion for me when i go to the mall. I see everybody i had a class with there. What else is funny all the A! wholes that i went to h.s.with became cops. So they're just a! wholes with badges.

I've been on both sides of the coin.
laugh.gif

But yeah, it's cool. The majority of people I went to school with have kids, in dead end situations, still livin' off the memories of H.S., stillgoonin', deceased, or other. I don't take joy in their shortcomings, misery, or their potential being wasted, but it's amazing to me good or bad.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by kix4kix

5. The entire We weren't cool in highschool but now that we are out of highschool we MUST say hello??? DID I MISS THIS MEMO?
laugh.gif

SO TRUE!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you have to though! like when i'm shopping at bloomingdales i see mad facesfrom the past working there.. so my smile/hi is just out of sheer surprise. but i keep it moving and avoid all of the awkward small talk. i HATE small talk.

laugh.gif

It is always mad awkward when that "What are you up to?" question pops up.

I'm like..."Yeah. I just graduated from college. Just got done interning with _____ company. Now, I'm about to work on this Master'sDegree." Their response is usually like...Yeah...I've been chillin'...trying to take care of (x amount) of kids...while working at some terriblejob.
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by ninjahood

bunch of unpopular people in NT i see...lolz
I swear I was just thinking the same thing...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
these are the people I avoid at all costs. If popular is still in your vocabulary after high school I want nothing to do with ya
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

its funny for late bloomers... in high school females wont even give u the time of day, then they see you 3 years later and noticed how much u've changed/blossomed and how different u look.... they proceed to act all lovey dovey and smile with that fake attitude. gasses me up
laugh.gif
. at the same time i straight dave chappelle them, word to season 3. "HOW MANY SQUIRRELS U MUST KILL TO MAKE U LOOK FLY!"
laugh.gif
QFT

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
these are the people I avoid at all costs. If popular is still in your vocabulary after high school I want nothing to do with ya
laugh.gif

QFT...

I feel you... especially more so because my HS had a total of like 800 people, and my graduating clas was 150 people (So everyone knew everyone, even if youdidn't associate with them.) Going to Catholic High Schools FTL

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Appreciation in this sense: The best is seeing the guys who always used to chop on you and you were never cool with in HS.
Some of them were "doing it" and now they are failures with kids, dead-end retail/fast food jobs, and no future ambition.
"Damn Homie, back in HS you was the man homie....the $!%$ happened to you" - 50cent.
Like one of my friends told me in HS, "They call me a nerd today, but in 10-15 years these same guys will refer to be as Boss, Sir, or Doctor".
Dudes are working in retail and fast food jobs this summer while you're at a fortune 500 interning and now they want to be your friend
laugh.gif
Success is the best revenge. I'm telling all my HS NTers this.
Hit the books in HS, go to a good college, do well and you will reap the fruits of your labor. Trust me. Very obvious advice, but people still choose not to follow.
pimp.gif

hate that mess high school is over and alot of the people I talked to arent doing nothing with their lives

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...I don't mess with lame people, so maybe you're onto something.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was a popular kid in highschool cuz i worked since i was 15 and i was fresher then a average sophmore kid....sounds like alot of ya taking straight L'sin highschool

Am I the only one who HATES THIS WITH A PASSION? Everytime I go out and see someone from highschool it is always MAD awkward, my boys swear up and down Im trippin, and the only one who can't stand this, but I can't be the only one....Like really I have a list that could go on for days.

1. One person is ALWAYS more happy to see the other person.( depressing either way, if you are the person who is more happy you feel down that they obviously didn't miss you as much, and if you are the person who is less excited (my category) you wonder why you don't miss them like you should) DEPRESSING

2. You never remember if you left on good terms or not. (this more so applies to women, but I have gotten in several skirmishes over things I thought were settled WAY BEFORE
laugh.gif

3. The infamous "What are you up to" Neither of us care what the other is doing, (atleast I don't) yet this question is ALWAYS asked, I always say Im gonna BS this question next time I hear it (HEY ______ what you been up to?..... Ah you know the usual got casted on the real world, went on a trip around the world)

4. Kind of a take off on 3, but there is always awkward silence, when I tell them I'm in college, and I ask what they are up to, and they say uhhh I am uhhh working at IKEA right now ya know assistant manager....

5. The entire We weren't cool in highschool but now that we are out of highschool we MUST say hello??? DID I MISS THIS MEMO?
laugh.gif

I'll end the reading here, I hope it didn't fall on deaf ears.
Dude, you read my !*%$@@! mind.
eek.gif

It's the worst at the local gym.

It's gotten to the point where I will just look someone in the face and just walk away.

We didn't have $!%# to talk about then, and we don't have $!%# to talk about now. Good day.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was a popular kid in highschool cuz i worked since i was 15 and i was fresher then a average sophmore kid....sounds like alot of ya taking straight L's in highschool

xfteg8.gif

Back
Top Bottom