Seen on a Virginia license plate on my way home today...

NGA PLEZ
How did that one get past the Virginia personalized license plate censors?
roll.gif

(I don't have a phonecam so you'll just have to take my word that I saw it haha)

laugh.gif

i've seen just about any and everything on a license plate here

we certainly love our vanity plates here in the commonwealth
grin.gif

I think I may have seen that license plate before. Or something similar that made me go "How did that get past the DMV offices?!" lol

lmao, ive seen wild plates in DMV, especially by my job (chantilly/ fairfax city) ive seen " I H8 66 " " U FAIL " "SWAGGER"

lots more lol, i be like what the hell, and its always a young lookin white boy or girl, spoiled kids be funny, a couple months ago i seen a 21 year old lookindude driving a lambo on route 50
indifferent.gif

I think the state of VA has lead the country in "vanity" plates for over a decade straight now...

I just can't imagine getting my registration renewal in the mail, and "NGA PLEZ" being on the paperwork.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I think the state of VA has lead the country in "vanity" plates for over a decade straight now...

I just can't imagine getting my registration renewal in the mail, and "NGA PLEZ" being on the paperwork.

smh.gif

Wouldnt be surprised..... but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ NGA PLEZ

This dude up cp has a va plate that says WIZDUM
smh.gif
,clearly no wisdom for that brother

Originally Posted by The Badgeman

NGA PLEZ
How did that one get past the Virginia personalized license plate censors?
roll.gif

(I don't have a phonecam so you'll just have to take my word that I saw it haha)

I saw that a couple of years ago on a Corvette with Virginia tags.

Back
Top Bottom