Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

I'm surprised there's no thread on this sadistic *** game. Basically ninja Dark Souls.

Anyone else playing this? I'm at the Ashina Castle area and keep getting ****ing ambushed by ninja on the rooftops.

I killed a bunch of ninja on one roof, thought I was good, then I hear this loud *** howling noise and another ninja with flaming swords literally drops on my *** from above out of nowhere.

This game is crazy b

There’s a lot of talk on it in the PS4 thread, but why not have it’s own thread. It’s deserving for sure. I got past Juzuo and Lady Butterfly last night. Game is insanely hard but amazing so far.

I wanted a Bloodborne 2 and was skeptical. But this game works out.

If I hated bloodbourne, will I hate this?

Did you hate Bloodborne for the difficulty or the aesthetic?

I wasn't a fan of the whole Lovecraftian nightmare horror setting so I skipped BB.

On the other hand I love samurai/ninja/feudal Japan stuff so I'm really enjoying this despite how difficult it is

Did you hate Bloodborne for the difficulty or the aesthetic?

I wasn't a fan of the whole Lovecraftian nightmare horror setting so I skipped BB.

On the other hand I love samurai/ninja/feudal Japan stuff so I'm really enjoying this despite how difficult it is

I hated the story,combat, and setting. Also how there’s really no goals clearly stated and you just wander around.

I hated the story,combat, and setting. Also how there’s really no goals clearly stated and you just wander around.

Unlike Dark Souls and BB, Sekiro has a clear story with a main character with a specific goal. He even talks

The combat is fantastic, it's based on the appeal of swords clashing in movies and you have to parry/block enemy attacks until you break their "posture" and deal a death blow

I'm going to wait til it getst super cheap. Game looks dope but I know I'll abandoned it due to the difficulty.

Last edited:
It's not so bad when she resurrects, just apply the same tactics and run around when her ghosts pop up.

You can find snap seeds in the area you first encountered the giant snake at; those will automatically dispel her ghosts but honestly I ended up beating her without them. Just run like hell when her ghosts or those butterflies show up.

Man this game is tough!

I’m stuck on that General with that horse Oniwa..

I can’t seem to crack how to hit him without him doing that 360 sweeping attack...

Back
Top Bottom