Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

When he does the 360 sweep attack you should be able to grapple on to him.

Also make sure you use the firecrackers, the game literally gives you just enough money to buy them right before the fight.

And you have to get in there and parry. Don't let him get too far away from you

Just beat it over the weekend, fantastic game. Started a NG+ by giving Kuro's charm up and ringing the demon bell. I switched that crap off once I reached the top of Ashina Castle, it was ridiculously hard and unforgiving. Working on getting the platinum now.

I've saved what I thought were the toughest battles in the game, I'll upload those later this week.

Great game. Much different than any soulsborne game I've played. Very straightforward story wise and the reduced RPG elements (in favor of just a skill tree) feels liberating in that I aint stuck in the menus tryna plan out my character. Also the level design is much more tightly woven IMO and obviously much brighter in its presentation

EDIT: also, if i didn't have as much free time (like in the beginning or end of a year) i'd probably be playing this a lot less. I've put a solid 15+ hours in and i'm just starting to feel confident in the combat system

upload_2019-4-8_12-48-58.gif

I’m in.

Tenchu is legit one of my favorite video games ever. Could tell soon as I saw ninjas fighting on roofs.:lol:

Son :lol:

when the guardian ape stood up for his second form (headless) I couldn’t believe it :lol:

Damn near cried.

I got him though. In total it took about 1.5 hours.

Once you figure things out :pimp: but going in blind is scary as hell I had been putting this fight off for a week

when the guardian ape stood up for his second form (headless) I couldn’t believe it :lol:

Damn near cried.

Once you figure things out :pimp: but going in blind is scary as hell I had been putting this fight off for a week

I found Nightjar Slash to be very helpful in that encounter

Yo I can’t get passed this stupid red eyes ogre in the beginning fam. Mofo be leaping at me and grabbing me and **** wtf

Damn near cried.

ill be vague b/c i dont know where you are but theres another encounter related to that that ups the intensity of that fight in such a ludicrous way i had to laugh :lol:

but it was one of my fav. fights so far and it nets u some good stuff

just got to the hidden forest last nite this game is such a banger

8B5A876A-DCE8-46A9-92AD-8B1BB5A1B0E9.png

I have read so many articles about FromSoft games about stopping the game completely and then coming back to it. I'm just at Ashina Castle and I'm already having that moment. However, I can't stop thinking about it because of the lore. I just love the setting and feudal Japan. All the characters looks like something I would tattoo onto my body. It's scary but it works.

As for playing the game, I need to hype myself up before I can even start the game up. Gotta have the snacks at the table, drinks on hand and some meditation and prayer before I head into Japan.

how? my arm has no ninjutsu yet

There’s a bonfire around the chained Ogre, if you run into it and set yourself on fire and then run after the Ogre, it does a lot of damage...

J/k, but I saw a clip of a guy on reddit who tried that lmao.

Been playing NG+, and am starting to save some videos of my boss battles (uploading slowly so I don't spoil my buddy who's just getting through the game). Each fight is so epic, I love it.

Beat him in two attempts yesterday. Took a little longer than I'd like, but it worked. Has the second funniest move in the game lol

ill be vague b/c i dont know where you are but theres another encounter related to that that ups the intensity of that fight in such a ludicrous way i had to laugh :lol:

but it was one of my fav. fights so far and it nets u some good stuff

just got to the hidden forest last nite this game is such a banger

8B5A876A-DCE8-46A9-92AD-8B1BB5A1B0E9.png

the way they did it was so flawless too. Even gave you the “Shinobi Executed” and let a good 15 seconds pass before he stood up :rofl:

And when Sekiro/Wolf pulled that parasite out of the ape I almost threw up. That was disgusting

Back
Top Bottom