Serious: Is Kohl's ever NOT having a blowout sale??

^^ and addressing the comment from the unresponsible employee up there i will say that when people come up and argue about a price, yes it is very timeconsuming to ask a department associate to make sure the price is right but by no means is there no argument, thats just unprofessional. they ATLEAST ask thedepartment associate from where that item was found to make sure... sure the managers arent involved all the time but we are instructed to make sure with thedepartment associate from that respective department where that item was found at. so dont try your luck, i know everything about that place.

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

^^ and addressing the comment from the unresponsible employee up there i will say that when people come up and argue about a price, yes it is very time consuming to ask a department associate to make sure the price is right but by no means is there no argument, thats just unprofessional. they ATLEAST ask the department associate from where that item was found to make sure... sure the managers arent involved all the time but we are instructed to make sure with the department associate from that respective department where that item was found at. so dont try your luck, i know everything about that place.
I don't know about the store you work at, but in the 1 I work at, they make it CLEAR: "DO NOT PAGE ANYONE AND HOLD UP THE LINE FOR APRICE CHANGE. THE LAST THING A CUSTOMER WANTS WHEN THEY ARE DONE SHOPPING IS HELD UP WAITING."

I was just talking to a new cashier the other day that got yelled at for holding up the customer for a price change.....

They made the "yes we can" button very clear to the cashiers in orientation....Hell, they made it so clear, I work nights and I know all about it!

"Unresponsible": LOL At the same time, you are telling everyone that they are deceptive...

You're probably one of those haters that is going to contact my local store and try to bust me out, huh?
"You got some guy working nights telling everyone about the yes we can button"
grin.gif

Get off Kohls junk....You're a cashier, fam.....

EDIT: Your store is total opposite of the one I work at....
Your store - 100 employees max.
The one I work at - 250

Your store - 10-20 million a year
The one I work at - 40-50 million a year

That's probably why.....less customers and no lines to hold up....

Originally Posted by Fecta23

BaYburya are you on Rivals to?

No, sir.

I think I'm gonna go to Kohl's tomorrow and try to find me some khaki's for golf. I'll be sure to argue about the price
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

^^ and addressing the comment from the unresponsible employee up there i will say that when people come up and argue about a price, yes it is very time consuming to ask a department associate to make sure the price is right but by no means is there no argument, thats just unprofessional. they ATLEAST ask the department associate from where that item was found to make sure... sure the managers arent involved all the time but we are instructed to make sure with the department associate from that respective department where that item was found at. so dont try your luck, i know everything about that place.
well arent you special

anyway, i need some new jeans so i may have to check it out, never really looked around at kohls

Kohls is cool, they usually have a nice selection of Levi's. they also have some nice dress clothes, sweaters, etc. and they have a lot of good athleticgear.

the only thing i wouldn't buy at Kohls are sneakers and t-shirts, but for just about anything else you will find fashionable items for a pretty good price.

i think i've been to Kohls twice in my life...really hated it both times but i needed dress pants quick for a new job...i don't think i found what iwas looking for in there...

tree4twenty thanks! good info. I might have to try that.

I've shopped at Kohls a few times and I always tend to find some good deal.

Funny how this thread started out as "Lets clown Kohl's thread to I am going to check Kohl's out this weekend".

this couldnt be any further from the truth. The kohls i work at is the exact opposite of what this guy says. My managers will actually get annoyedif they see or hear a cashier page a department in regards for a price discrepancy. The yes we can policy is very loose and gives a lot of power to thecustomer. Its all about the customer and the last thing any manager wants to have, is a customer complaint. Some customers abuse the system obviously, butKohls' customer service is a main reason they are a top retailer.

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

this couldnt be any further from the truth. The kohls i work at is the exact opposite of what this guy says. My managers will actually get annoyed if they see or hear a cashier page a department in regards for a price discrepancy. The yes we can policy is very loose and gives a lot of power to the customer. Its all about the customer and the last thing any manager wants to have, is a customer complaint. Some customers abuse the system obviously, but Kohls' customer service is a main reason they are a top retailer.

i'll back you up,i used to work at in&out burger,they are all about the customer,all you have to do is eat your burger more than halfway and complainthat its raw and you will automatically get a brand new burger...their mission statement is "the customer is always right" even if the worker/managerknows you are lying it doesnt matter they HAVE to make it over....i couldnt believe it myself but after working there for 6 years it gets really old becausethen you see the people that are trying to get over on you and you cant do anything about it. the managers even give you "empowerment" where you donteven have to tell them about it,you just handle it yourself,all you really have to is let the manager know how much meat you are throwing away for inventory

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

laugh.gif
who shops there?

dont miss out on kohl's for home good things, such as kitchen crap & towels etc.

Saved alot of money, got a new blender & toaster oven on the low low on Black Friday

glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom