Serious Question: How do you know when your in Love?

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

not to jack this thread or anything but i got a Serious Question, kinda

if a girl has 3 bodies on her plus a one night stand does that eliminate her from being wifey material
and to answer op's ?, love doesn't exist its a myth/excuse 

laugh.gif
roll.gif
only 3?.....if this is an issue for you good luck.

if a girl has 3 bodies on her plus a one night stand does that eliminate her from being wifey material

laugh.gif
roll.gif
only 3?.....if this is an issue for you good luck.

im in love. dont care being open about it. through my eyes my girl is badddd real sexy n beautiful.... In before the simp quote

I'm not sure if that's a serious question....  You're worried about 4 bodies?!  How many do you have?  I don't see how dudes can rack up kills like its nothing but then act like they want a virgin for wifey.  If you like ol girl then you'll look past her history and focus on who's she's with now.  For me, as long as its less than 15 on her we good because I can't sit here and act like I don't have bodies too so why should I expect my girl to not have any?

I'm not sure if that's a serious question....  You're worried about 4 bodies?!  How many do you have?  I don't see how dudes can rack up kills like its nothing but then act like they want a virgin for wifey.  If you like ol girl then you'll look past her history and focus on who's she's with now.  For me, as long as its less than 15 on her we good because I can't sit here and act like I don't have bodies too so why should I expect my girl to not have any?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by AF92

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Never been in love
frown.gif

Probably because you're a girl.
Anyway you'll just know. You probably are and in a sort-of denial seeing that you made a thread about it on NT. 

? girls dont fall n love??. ive never been in love either.

Girls fall in love with your money/material things

Bitter
tired.gif

Seriously dude? 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by AF92

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Never been in love
frown.gif

Probably because you're a girl.
Anyway you'll just know. You probably are and in a sort-of denial seeing that you made a thread about it on NT. 

? girls dont fall n love??. ive never been in love either.

Girls fall in love with your money/material things

Bitter
tired.gif

Seriously dude? 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom