Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

Pro: Dope photoshop!

:lol:
laugh.gif
I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS
to hell with you & all your friends & some
sheed + b. supremacy = hubby + wifey​

I was bored and decided I've never really going to use my ISS name, so I decided to put it to good use :pimp:
pimp.gif

don't mind the SN on the bottom, it's my sisters computer :lol:
laugh.gif
DETROIT PISTONS
2007 NBA PLAYOFFS

CWrite78
Quote:
do your damn job and mod the size 9 forum right :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

If it's a job, then he's getting paid.

He's not getting paid.

Sooo... since you're calling it a job, then are you willing to pay him to 'mod the size 9 forum right'?

Because if you're not willing to pay him, then take your complaints somewhere else, somewhere where you CAN pay them to meet your demands, and you can complain about it if they don't.

But this place? This isn't that place. :wink:
wink.gif
Our Buy/Sell mods get paid as much as we do: a grand total of $0. :lol:
laugh.gif
And for what you guys are paying them, I think they're doing a fine job. :D
happy.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
has meth ever posted this much before? or used this many emoticons? usually his posts arent this...how should i put it.........colorful(emoticon wise)
laugh.gif
He DID seem to have that extra pep in his step so to speak.

Quote:
Wow, you know it is big news when KMD posts nowadays

But it's just not the same without the girls kissing...

Quote:
Since we're all in such a festive mood, how about un-banning my old name? :wink:
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Quote:
Years before i even came, this site still provided first..word to Ekin

Yo, that's the dude right there. No joke, I wish some of the newer cats knew how big the phrase "WALLET BREAKERS" was.
I'm glad that he still checks in just to say "what up" every now and again. Dude gets ALL the props in the world from me.

Quote:
Snuggles
Me
Rock
Baby J
Hoyle

Yeah PO, some people DO expect more. But trust me when I say, there are many, MANY others who appreciate the smallest bit of info. So keep doing your thing. Much props to those listed above (and the many others who aren't listed).

Quote:
Exactly. I have always wondered if any of you would defect to ISS. I thought Hoyle would

Man, Billy can't live w/o S&T. :lol:
laugh.gif
tombstoneauo2.jpg

laugh.gif

Quote:
I actually wore the shirt yesterday

Pics?
(Of the shirt wisenheimers)

Quote:
Tell me if we decided to move off ISS that you wouldn't just keep all the forums, all the data, all the members we'd built up and just rename it? It's easy to lie about it now, but it's obvious to EVERYONE what your intentions were.

Scary thought b.....

Quote:
NikeTalk is all of us COMBINED - it's what we've made of it TOGETHER.

Truth. There are soooooooooooooooooooooooo many people that have a part in this forum's success....

Quote:
Where the hell is my name at?!

C'mon Killa... You know what it is! :lol:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
4tf2g6p.jpg

laugh.gif

Aww naw, tell me you didn't just dis my dude ska... ah, my chick ska.... ah.... I'm so confused. :wow:
embarassed.gif

Out

Wow.....this is actually a first for me to go to ISS. Just skimming for about 5 minutes, it's funny cause I first noticed that the colors are to bland on their site and someone was compaining how NT is too soar to their eyes. But NT works cause of high contrast. White on black seems to have more definition then the grey background. But that's nothing to really gripe about. What's really surreal to me is the amount of love on both parts of the boards. How people will ride for their side. But I kind of see it flip-flopped on their side as apposed to here where it's almost 100% one sided. And for people who think NT is mean, you can be repected on here really easy, but do anything moderatly foolish or immature and you get grief. Just cause your on a computer doesn't mean people can't share their opions, cause boy we all have our fair share of opinions.......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

:pimp:
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
MEHMET OKUR > YOU
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - Fisher - Giricek - Harpring - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Williams

its like Jay-Z(Meth) pulling the plug on cam($teven), and then Dipset is gonna /gkick Cam ($teven) and then 50 cent (ktown) come somewhere into play

so that was probably a horrible comparison, but in short...this is going to bring $teven's downfall, sho nuff
Goodbye.

SHUGES
Quote:
Aww naw, tell me you didn't just dis my dude ska... ah, my chick ska.... ah.... I'm so confused. :wow:
embarassed.gif

>:
mad.gif
You know what, man? Forget Carmelo Anthony! And T-Mac! And whoever else you like!

AND all hail The great Kob...

... o.k., that was taking things too far. I can't even finish typing that. :lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Did Ktown ever post what happened??

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle​
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson​
"If KG goes to Oakland, I'll buy Young AP season tickets." - WearinTheFourFive​

Check page 22 for Ktown's answer
TEAM [Scrubs]
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Quote:
AND all hail The great Kob...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

lol @ the captain planet pic. Thats whats good though Meth, ive never read such manliness in your voice
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx
Team Barely Legal
AIM: OFFth3ch4rt​

Quote:
at one time the great Ekin was rumored to be female. :D
happy.gif

And I still got love for him... her... :wow:
embarassed.gif

Well, heck... what can I say to that?

If freaking Ekin (that rhymes!) is good enough to play female for a second, then so am I, right?

Wrong, dammit! >:
mad.gif

laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom