Shaq trade offical like referree with a whistle (Planet Orange in SHOCK)

The thing I can't figure out, is WHY SHAWN MARION IS OKAY WITH THE DEAL? His ego is bigger than the actual sun.

pretty exciting two weeks in the NBA. can't wait to see how this turns out for the Suns and Heat. Miami needs something to spark their sorry, pitiful, poorteam. Maybe Matrix is the answer.

How long do ya'll think Shaq has left in his career?

I also heard that the Suns were trying to prevent Dallas from getting Shaq....so I guess he's better off going to the Suns than Dallas for Laker fans...

The way I hear it, the Mavericks were trying to raise the stakes so that it wouldn't be as easy for the Suns to GET Shaq. The Mavericks were offering anoffer surrounding around Josh Howard, and I don't see Cuban making this move, he's not Steve Kerr.
laugh.gif

I don't think the Mavericks had ANY intention of trading for Shaq right now, in the past yes, but I think they just wanted the Suns to pay more.

This is nuts... I heard the rumors earlier but I didn't think it could possibly go through.

Shaq was Amare's idol..and now you have two former MVPs on the same team...last time it happened was I guess the Mailman and Shaq.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is comedy. The Lakers not only get Gasol, but because they did they force the Suns to trade Shawn Marion, who is IMO, their second best player for Shaq.The start of the year couldn't be going any better.

I really hope the Lakers draw the Suns in the Playoffs so Kobe can have the pleasure of ending his season.

IMO the Suns are gonna be either the 7th or 8th seed if they even make the playoffs at all. They obviously don't know what in the hell they are giving upin Marion.

come playoffs the real kobe will come out again. First thing to go wrong and watch them implode, their is only one player in the league that is a worse"leader" and that guy wears 41 for dallas

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is crazy... Nash and co. will be waiting for Shaq to rumble down every time, unless he's still on O from the play before... I don't see how thiswill work other than them running Boris+Stat most of the game and bringing Shaq in for stretches, and for the playoffs.... and I don't see Shaq being okwith that. Who knows, it should be entertaining at the least.

umm SUNS FTW?!?!?!?!? Give me a break. This trade was absolutely attrocious. What are the suns thinking? Awful, awful trade.

Oh yeah...and not that it isnt already od, but FTW is getting extremely played out and annoying recently.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is comedy. The Lakers not only get Gasol, but because they did they force the Suns to trade Shawn Marion, who is IMO, their second best player for Shaq. The start of the year couldn't be going any better.

I really hope the Lakers draw the Suns in the Playoffs so Kobe can have the pleasure of ending his season.

Really, I know its hard to fathom, the world doesn't revolve around the Kobe's. Maybe, just, maybe they made the trade to match up to teams they have lost to in the playoffs, not the ones they used as a warm up in the first round.

Makes you realize why so many hate laker fans, when 3/4 of the idiots that post here are part of that group

Maybe I can take Stoudemire's name off my Amare #32 jerseys and take them to the shop that does the Suns lettering and get them made into Shaqs. But whywould I want his jersey? He might be the first NBA player to die on the court trying to keep up with the Suns for 48 minutes.

Well, now that I think about it there are two positives to this for the Suns. They get rid of Banks, and with Shaq nobody will ever cherry pick against them.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Maybe I can take Stoudemire's name off my Amare #32 jerseys and take them to the shop that does the Suns lettering and get them made into Shaqs. But why would I want his jersey? He might be the first NBA player to die on the court trying to keep up with the Suns for 48 minutes.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE FOR KICKZ

come playoffs the real kobe will come out again. First thing to go wrong and watch them implode, their is only one player in the league that is a worse "leader" and that guy wears 41 for dallas

laugh.gif
PURE hate,,,,,,,,,,,this thread isnt even about him, yet you pullthat out of your back pocket
laugh.gif

First thing to go wrong and watch them implode, their is only one player in the league that is a worse "leader" and that guy wears 41 for dallas

Lead his team to the Finals, more than 75% of the other "leaders" of the NBA have done.

The West Playoffs will be interesting

Dallas- Well, they can beat most teams, but with all these changes who knows.
San Antonio- They're the Spurs. Don't need to say anymore.
Phoenix- We'll see how Shaq does in Phoenix (COT DAMN THAT SOUNDS WEIRD!) The game will be a lot different, Amare+Shaq takes up the entire paint.
Utah- Dark horse right here to go to the Finals. Deron is outstanding.
Denver- AI+Melo+Camby+Kenyon+possibly Nene/Kleiza/JR is a crazy roster on paper, if they can get their crap together, watch out.
Golden State- They got a strong squad, and Baron is the best clutch PG in the L, only person I'd consider close to him is Nash.
Houston- If Tracy gets hot, watch out.
New Orleans- In a slump right now, but they can beat the best.
Portland- Going to fight for the 8th spot, but Roy has proven to be able to step up in the closing moments of the game, and can beat top-tier teams.
Los Angeles- Elton Brand and Maggette have a strong chance this year, nah I'm messing.
laugh.gif
, depending on how Bynum comes back, this team could be a force,for the simple fact that the team around Kobe is stellar.

LMAO!!!!!!! This can't be life!
laugh.gif

Suns are going to have to play in the halfcourt set, this totally negates everything positive about Nash's game. He's gonna be John Crottystatus.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom