+ shoe painting tips +

Ultimate tip

Patients
My Birthday Day is January 9...A size 11 would be nice

Aim: Cocolo2k
AOL: Porkisfoul

yeah the check is real messy because when i put the gesso down it WASNT dry.So it kinda left marks.And i kinda rushed through the check.

I never used matte finish before.I only used gloss which i didnt like because the shiny affect was icky.

The uptowns i did up there were orignally :Black with grey stiching.All i did was the front and the checks.

Nope......I've been in all these situations:

Stepped on
Snow, Rain, Sleet
Mud
3 hour B-Ball game In 90 Degree Weather

Has never failed me

EVER
Get at me at Li King9@aol.com

did you mix anything into it?.....or did you use it straight from the bottle?......were did you get the paint at?....thanks
[/b]​

E22s: I just put a little bit of Lacquer thinner or you can use Acrylic Thinner......Lacquer seems to work better....Or a type of paint thinner made for Acrylic......I bought it at Ace Hardware thats......Thats the only place I know that carries it

Dr Exclusive: Naw I mean we recently had sleet but in the summer I wore it in 90 Degree Heat
Get at me at Li King9@aol.com

so you got the thinner and the Homefront Decor Paint both at ace hardwear?.....thanks
[/b]​

I havent had a problem w/ delta paint mixed w/ acetone and alcohol.

And i just painted my kobe2s the other day. They've held up fine so far, no cracking

I Want to do a pair of white uptowns but I have only 2 pairs.Mid and Low,which are to crisp for me to experiment with.

i hopefully will have some pictures of my custom AF1 up soon... :\
ohwell.gif

peace

^ yeah, i was wondering the same thing... i was thinking to do my Jordan XI White/Columbia Mids's sole Red...

peace

For the sole on the Xi,You can use liquitex medium viscioty(spell check lol)..Of coarse painting the sole of the xi,it will peel off or scrap off but!..You can use liquitex mixed with acetone and put it on them.About 4 coats.You should out matte finish on it if you want. After a week you will have so touch up the paint though because it will most likely peel off.

I would like to know how to paint patent leather.

That essay was very insightful. I didnt even think of putting multiple coats of acetone prior to painting, Has anyone here used the Windsor and Newton Finity High Viscosity Artist Acrylic Paint mentioned in that essay?

What kind of paint do you use to paint the rubber midsole???
"Look cream puff you could killed here/ Ni99a you aint invincible/even superman in a wheelchair. "

i dont think i got the weather protection off before i painted. i put on like 4 coats and 3 coats of varnish and the first day i wear them for only 20min they cracked should i crack off the paint and redo the whole thing?

Back
Top Bottom