+ shoe painting tips +

if i can email someone my pics i am in the middle of doing my space jam soles black!!!! looking kinda nice!!
Simply stated....Stacy Keibler = hottest thing to ever hit the WWE

do any of you know anything about dyeing? I know how to dye leather/suede to a darker color, but can it be done to a lighter color? I wanna dye some charcoal gray leather to either red or royal blue

any tips?
so much material, but not materialistic

A general rule would be always go from light to dark. This is the same for painting, dying, etc. Now i know you can paint dark to light, but generally speaking you shouldnt. I imagine dying dark to light would produce undesirable effects

What do you guys mean with a 4:1 or 5:1 ratio of paint and acetone, four of what kind of measurements? Also how would i go about painting my shoes with tube acrylics?

I really dont know about dying kicks. But i am thinking about painting my Olives.I dont want to dye them all black even though thats nice.I want to make the olive part red Or Silver,Something I saw nobody do.

I am comtemplating on if i should get another pair of olives though.I have a size 5.5y and thats the only pair they had in my size.so i have one pair of olives.If i get another pair i might get a bigger size and if it comes out well..sell it...But i cant sell it on ebay cause im not 18 lol.But anyway I need 2 pair of a sneaker to be able to paint one,so i wont be wasting kicks if i mess up.

*update on dyeing to a lighter color*

I was told that I'd have to bleach the leather before I could dye it a lighter color. Blonde hair dye or maybe oxolic acid were suggested to me, but I have yet to try either. Has anyone ever experimented with either?

Oh yeah! I had heard to can bleach the *nubuck/suede* Part of the ix but i am not trying that.I am going to stick to painting them.But i dont know what color will the bleach turn the olive.

anyone going to try gettin the Olive IX's lighter color?? or has anybody tried or done it?? i wanna see how they look...

peace

All I wanna know is if anyone ever tried using an AIR BRUSH on their kicks?

If so how did it work out?

I have an air brush kit and one of the reasons i bought it is to do T-shirts and other objects.... 8)
glasses.gif

I have an Air Brush and it works like a charm.......

I've tried it out on cardboard and its great.......I still have to use it on shoes......

Get at me at Li King9@aol.com

I've airbrushed stuff b4. But the mix of paint i was using was too thick, even when i thinned it out w/ acetone and alcohol. It clogged up my airbrush, and if i thinned it out anymore it would take at least 20 coats to see sum color.

If you have an airbrush, use your largest tip, and mix the paint w/ airbrush medium, and you will probably be ok. I only had a medium tip and tried mixing w/ acetone, which i DO NOT recommend for airbrushes

can you use fabric paint on suede??? could i use that and just use a paintbrush to paint it on with? anyone know? holla!
<=== You can't be serious right now...Where did my pic go?

like somone asked earlier, what is the 4:1 ratio of paint to acetone? what measurements to use for paint:acetone? thanks.....
"The vehicle is long enough to stash the street sweeper/ This stuff can get uglier than the master p sneaker"- Lloyd banks

I dont think the measurment matters as long as you use that ratio. If you use 4 oz of paint, use 1 oz of acetone

thats my interpretation

acetone sort of makes it gooey
it doesnt really thin it out or at least thats what happened when i used it

YO...has anybody tried painting their FPIIs? im trying to get mine colored black...any special tips?
LIVE BREATHE...

HOOPERVILLA

Back
Top Bottom