Shoetrends.com is now Deadstockshoes.com

My issue with shoetrends is that the site doesn't recognize nearly quick enough when shoes are sold out.  For example, twice I pre-ordered shoes and was later told that the shoes had sold out.  This wouldn't be a problem, but the site charged my paypal account immediately, then refunded me, and the refund took almost 2 weeks to get back into my bank account.  
That's a week for paypal to accept the refund, then several days for paypal to wire my money back into my account.  So twice, $200+ dollars of mine just disappeared for two weeks and I received nothing in return.  I don't appreciate not having my money to spend--in those two weeks I could have used that money to buy the same shoes from a different website instead of tapping into money I budgeted for something else or using my credit card when I didn't need to.  A lot of us are in high school and college and can't just have our money frozen like that.

For these reasons I'm not ordering from you guys until I know for sure that you've fixed the site's ability to recognize your inventory in real time.

My issue with shoetrends is that the site doesn't recognize nearly quick enough when shoes are sold out.  For example, twice I pre-ordered shoes and was later told that the shoes had sold out.  This wouldn't be a problem, but the site charged my paypal account immediately, then refunded me, and the refund took almost 2 weeks to get back into my bank account.  
That's a week for paypal to accept the refund, then several days for paypal to wire my money back into my account.  So twice, $200+ dollars of mine just disappeared for two weeks and I received nothing in return.  I don't appreciate not having my money to spend--in those two weeks I could have used that money to buy the same shoes from a different website instead of tapping into money I budgeted for something else or using my credit card when I didn't need to.  A lot of us are in high school and college and can't just have our money frozen like that.

For these reasons I'm not ordering from you guys until I know for sure that you've fixed the site's ability to recognize your inventory in real time.

Hi if you don't mind me asking, is deadstockshoes just a name change or has the entire management changed as a whole?

Thanks dude !

Hi if you don't mind me asking, is deadstockshoes just a name change or has the entire management changed as a whole?

Thanks dude !

What about preorders that were placed before the site change. That were due to ship on dec 31, 2010

What about preorders that were placed before the site change. That were due to ship on dec 31, 2010

Maybe I'm alone but I kinda liked the simplicity and the mom & pop feel of ST. Plus the prices seemed "better."

Maybe I'm alone but I kinda liked the simplicity and the mom & pop feel of ST. Plus the prices seemed "better."

Not bad, i might buy some nike sb's and 9's. prices are decent and fair.

lol @ $300 for cool gray's, good thing I'm not into sneakers no more.

Not bad, i might buy some nike sb's and 9's. prices are decent and fair.

lol @ $300 for cool gray's, good thing I'm not into sneakers no more.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

a niketalk coupon code would be nice for us

Hmmm I agree
pimp.gif

Been a longtime buyer at shoetrends, an look forward to the new site. Any chance you guys are getting the Lunar eclipses in a 15? Does Ron still work for you guys? Thanks
Kevin

Been a longtime buyer at shoetrends, an look forward to the new site. Any chance you guys are getting the Lunar eclipses in a 15? Does Ron still work for you guys? Thanks
Kevin

Originally Posted by bwalshdss

@bigj505 - customer service has been one of our weaknesses, and will be rectifying that with deadstockshoes. the people we work with had confirmed the coppers, but last minute Nike stopped the entire delivery. this was completely unforeseen, and while i understand that we can handle it in a better manner this was out of our hands. if you have any other concerns feel free to PM to discuss.
same thing happened to this boutique here in indy...
30t6p3b.gif
 at nike

Originally Posted by bwalshdss

@bigj505 - customer service has been one of our weaknesses, and will be rectifying that with deadstockshoes. the people we work with had confirmed the coppers, but last minute Nike stopped the entire delivery. this was completely unforeseen, and while i understand that we can handle it in a better manner this was out of our hands. if you have any other concerns feel free to PM to discuss.
same thing happened to this boutique here in indy...
30t6p3b.gif
 at nike

Back
Top Bottom