Shoetrends.com is now Deadstockshoes.com

I didn't read through the whole post, so i don't know if this question was asked already. How much do you guys charge for the shipping though? Cuz i remember shoetrends charges were insane, yeah the shoes were at a moderate price, but with the shipping included the sneaker basically cost the same as retail.

Originally Posted by backpacker23

I didn't read through the whole post, so i don't know if this question was asked already. How much do you guys charge for the shipping though? Cuz i remember shoetrends charges were insane, yeah the shoes were at a moderate price, but with the shipping included the sneaker basically cost the same as retail.
http://www.deadstockshoes.com/shipping/

http://www.deadstockshoes.com/shipping/

i liked the old name and the old site better. what made them simple made them unique.

the new site and name just makes them feel like every other sneaker web store...

i've ordered from the old site a few times with good results, so best of luck regardless.

i liked the old name and the old site better. what made them simple made them unique.

the new site and name just makes them feel like every other sneaker web store...

i've ordered from the old site a few times with good results, so best of luck regardless.

Originally Posted by bwalshdss

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by kingofny04

yo bwalshdss can we make business, check my sig. Lets make a collabo happen!
Hit me up bwalsh@deadstockshoes.com, and tell me what you have in mind.
@phatpharmer456 - Ron is still here, and we appreciate your business.

@luvtheshoe - We would really appreciate it if you give us another try.  I will personally see to it that your next order arrives in DEADSTOCK condition.  Email me after you order (bwalsh@deadstockshoes.com), and I will personally process your order.  I'll throw in a free Deadstock tee, too.  Again, sorry for the huge inconveniences you've suffered in the past.
Thank you.  I beleive in second chances, so I'll take you up on the offer.
Appreciate the opportunity.  Thank you.

i wll be hitting you up real soon

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by kingofny04

yo bwalshdss can we make business, check my sig. Lets make a collabo happen!
Hit me up bwalsh@deadstockshoes.com, and tell me what you have in mind.
@phatpharmer456 - Ron is still here, and we appreciate your business.

@luvtheshoe - We would really appreciate it if you give us another try.  I will personally see to it that your next order arrives in DEADSTOCK condition.  Email me after you order (bwalsh@deadstockshoes.com), and I will personally process your order.  I'll throw in a free Deadstock tee, too.  Again, sorry for the huge inconveniences you've suffered in the past.
Thank you.  I beleive in second chances, so I'll take you up on the offer.
Appreciate the opportunity.  Thank you.

i wll be hitting you up real soon

shoetrends was the first online store i ever ordered from. Black AF1 lows prolly back in 02 or so(was still in HS)

will deadstock ever have a size search option?

stop raising the prices too. thanks.

shoetrends was the first online store i ever ordered from. Black AF1 lows prolly back in 02 or so(was still in HS)

will deadstock ever have a size search option?

stop raising the prices too. thanks.

Insane? Nawwww, 15 for as many shoes as you want, thats far from insane

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Thank you.  We've considered offering free shipping before, but we believe our prices with the shipping are fair.
@jthagreat - We will have a search bar, and are developing a sorting tool.  We are always trying to keep our prices competitive.  Check out competitors, we are the cheapest 99% of the time.

@downyboy - Thanks for holding me down, with the link.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Thank you.  We've considered offering free shipping before, but we believe our prices with the shipping are fair.
@jthagreat - We will have a search bar, and are developing a sorting tool.  We are always trying to keep our prices competitive.  Check out competitors, we are the cheapest 99% of the time.

@downyboy - Thanks for holding me down, with the link.

yall need an option that allows you to see "all shoes"

ex. i don't wanna look thru each individual jordan number, i just wanna see all the jordans you have

it's annoying as all hell

yall need an option that allows you to see "all shoes"

ex. i don't wanna look thru each individual jordan number, i just wanna see all the jordans you have

it's annoying as all hell

Back
Top Bottom