You buyin?

• Yes. Can’t live life being 5 ft anymore

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No. Already 6 ft and up.

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
heelys-voyager-nubuck.jpg

Rather have these in my heels

Exactly, all these extremes just make dudes look even smaller. Also, at some point, you’re gonna have to take your shoes off.
That’s where intent comes in. I brought this up recently in the Kevin Samuels thread actually. I had a colleague with similar credentials, achievements and goals but my man was like 5’5” to 5’7”? With just that fact alone, I knew ole boy had no chance of garnering more respect or love than me.

But at 5’8 to 10” with a pair of these bad boys, the conversation might be a little different and it’s not like he’d have to take off his shoes during an interview or meeting. Competition in workplace lowkey just got more fierce.

Somebody needs to put politicians on game, though. Got leaders all over the world looking goofy for 2-3 more inches (PAUSE)
176E1B84-CF09-4744-B789-A422734129A4.jpeg
D84DA18B-A6F2-4FBD-BAE4-BF70BEF3CE6C.jpeg
F7842F8D-28D6-47E2-8DAE-73233C7C0F7E.jpeg
3EE223AC-7039-432F-9A0C-35EE54F24EB9.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you hoop in these? :nerd: I've always wondered what it would feel like to be over 6ft6 on the court.

That’s where intent comes in. I brought this up recently in the Kevin Samuels thread actually. I had a colleague with similar credentials, achievements and goals but my man was like 5’5” to 5’7”? With just that fact alone, I knew ole boy had no chance of garnering more respect or love than me.

But at 5’8 to 10” with a pair of these bad boys, the conversation might be a little different and it’s not like he’d have to take off his shoes during an interview or meeting. Competition in workplace lowkey just got more fierce.
edit(typos):
idk if i'm 5'7 or 5'8 now b/c i had a delayed growth spurt. I can't even put my in a size 8 anymore w/o pain (i'm a solid 9 now). In saying all that, an overwhelming amount of women that claim a guy has to be 5'10+ for them are full of ****. I've had women taller than me by about 2 inches that have liked me. As long as u match their height or r taller you're good.

Last edited:
idk if i'm 5'7 or 5'8 now b/c i had delayed growth sprut. I can't even put my in a size 8 anymore w/o pain (i'm a solid 9 now). In saying all that, overwhelming women that claim a guy has to be 5'10+ for them are full of ****. I've had women taller than me by about 2 inches that have liked me. As long as u match their height or r taller you're good.
I think with yambs you can get away with it. I was just specifically talking about in the workplace. Bezos and Zuckerberg HAD to start their own companies because they knew their success would be capped at 5’7” if they didn’t.

Not gonna lie if this helps you get one time club yambs on spring break or similar i’d go for it if I was still that age.

It’s insane how many girls just out there saying no because of height off the initial jump.

It’s different of course for relationships there’s time to move past that. Nobodies got time for that on a night out though for a smash and dash

Not gonna lie if this helps you get one time club yambs on spring break or similar i’d go for it if I was still that age.

It’s insane how many girls just out there saying no because of height off the initial jump.

It’s different of course for relationships there’s time to move past that. Nobodies got time for that on a night out though for a smash and dash

I mean if it makes short dudes feel any better, Im mostly attracted to women over 5ft9.

These are nothing new. And I can't imagine how someone would walk with an added 9" of foam in their shoe. I'm 5'8 and it is what it is.

If y’all wear these don’t judge when that girl you take home got on them padded drawers making her butt look bigger.. just sayin

We’re all joking about it but these are impractical in situation where you plan to smash. In the AM at her place she’s going to see you get out of bed as you put on your trousers and shirt and think “Damn, I thought he was taller. I must have been hammered last night.” Once dressed you’ll sit on the edge of the bed and put your shoes on then when you stand up and are magically the height she remembers, she’ll know something is afoot. If she wasn’t even drunk to begin with? RIP.

These can only be used at like conferences, weddings, speaking engagements, etc.

Back
Top Bottom