You buyin?

• Yes. Can’t live life being 5 ft anymore

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No. Already 6 ft and up.

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
she’ll know something is afoot.
4D581B0A-1F67-42D8-9706-BA6B1CAF721E.gif

The foam boots were too much for me but I did have a pair of the OGs. They were mother****ing tanks but through four years of college, they took a BEATING :lol: I don’t even know where my Timbs are now that I think about it. These days if I need a casual boot for nasty weather then I just thrown on my Bean Boots *Flame Suit Activated* My pair has been going strong for a minute tho :smokin

it's wild because guys seem to care more about short men than actual women. i'm 5'10'' & never had an issue with someone saying i was too short, probably because i'm quiet, chill & not afraid to be myself. or just oblivious... lol.

It’s not about height as long as you are intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

It’s not about height as long as you are intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think he claimed to be 6'4"ish (and brolic) as well :smh:. Remember how some took a full-body picture of him with the assault rifle or whatever and then scaled it against his body to figure out his height :lol: :lol:

it has nothing to do with those things you listed... it's cause 5'10 is average height :lol:

Bingo. 5'10" is a safe height. Not too tall, not too short....average. Below 5'10" is where things start to get dangerous. I feel bad for all the legitimate 5'9" dudes out there because a lot of short dudes online dating are trying to fake the funk. Several yambs from all over world have told me they found out a dude lied about their height when they first met up. The one consistent thing is that they all said they were 5'9".

They knew because 5'10" was the average height, it'd be easier to spot the lie so they went down an inch in their lie in hopes that it wouldn't be as obvious.

I apologize to all the real 5'9 men out there. Keep your head up playas.

You forgot to add that you need bass in your voice as whywesteppin whywesteppin says

Iight. Say y’all going out with a fine, tall baddy. She at least 3 inches taller than you without heels. Knowing that these exist, are y’all using a pair of these lifts to get an extra 3 inches of height?

Last edited:
Iight. Say y’all going out with a fine, tall baddy. She at least 3 inches taller than you without heels. Knowing that these exist, are y’all using a pair of these lifts to get an extra 3 inches of height?
If you plan to smash multiple times or date, it’s a death sentence. See my post from yesterday.

We’re all joking about it but these are impractical in situation where you plan to smash. In the AM at her place she’s going to see you get out of bed as you put on your trousers and shirt and think “Damn, I thought he was taller. I must have been hammered last night.” Once dressed you’ll sit on the edge of the bed and put your shoes on then when you stand up and are magically the height she remembers, she’ll know something is afoot. If she wasn’t even drunk to begin with? RIP.

These can only be used at like conferences, weddings, speaking engagements, etc.

You will 100% get caught unless you smash and sleep with your shoes on.

Back
Top Bottom