Should I keep my iPhone or get a blackberry?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

people always forget how much of a lackluster web browser blackberry phones are, tiny screen, tiny buttons....etc.

if u got a 3gs keep it.
Compared to other smartphones, most Blackberry keyboards aren't tiny at all.

The only thing I can really agree with is that the BB default browser is disappointing, but there are other ones that you can DL that are good money.

OS 5.0 browser on my Storm2 zooms in on webpages.

I've also owned a first gen iphone, aside from apps the two are nearly identical.

I've carried every device under the sun and I currently carry a Tour and a Droid but I will never understand why people like Blackberries as much as theydo.

Went from blackberry to the Droid now back to the Blackberry Bold 9700... and let me tell you, if you like texting, if you like emailing, and if you like webbrowsing without lag, and I mean no LAG.AT.ALL, get the blackberry.

I love it!!

Everyone has an iPhone, thus

Iphone=new sidekicks SMH

Originally Posted by air max 87

how bout your make your own decisions based on what you need and how it works for you?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Went from blackberry to the Droid now back to the Blackberry Bold 9700... and let me tell you, if you like texting, if you like emailing, and if you like web browsing without lag, and I mean no LAG.AT.ALL, get the blackberry.

I love it!!

Everyone has an iPhone, thus

Iphone=new sidekicks SMH
You think the 9700 is better than the droid?? Or do you think your just more used to it?

BlackBerry for me & iPhone for the girl... I personally think that an iPhone is a girls phone... Just sayin'

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

BlackBerry for me & iPhone for the girl... I personally think that an iPhone is a girls phone... Just sayin'

People slay me with this. EVERYBODY has an iPhone. I personally think it's killing every phone on the market.

BUT, as soon as I think of how great the iPhone is, I'm instantly reminded of how expensive it is too. I don't know anyone paying less than $80/mo

for their iPhone.

I don't know what your money situation is, but for me, I got the BB Tour and I love it.

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

People slay me with this. EVERYBODY has an iPhone. I personally think it's killing every phone on the market.

BUT, as soon as I think of how great the iPhone is, I'm instantly reminded of how expensive it is too. I don't know anyone paying less than $80/mo

for their iPhone.

I don't know what your money situation is, but for me, I got the BB Tour and I love it.

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Ive had 4 iphones and 2 bbs. BB + 5.0 OS > Any phone on the market.

Out of curiosity, why 4? Are iPhones that temperamental? Or are you a tad reckless with your phones?

Originally Posted by AG 47

Out of curiosity, why 4? Are iPhones that temperamental? Or are you a tad reckless with your phones?
i had 2 2Gs (one for me, one for the gf at the time), a 3g and a 3gs. They get boring and old. I also had 2 G1s, and id easily say G1s >Iphones.

I'll take Functional over Fad anytime...

Plus Iphones only on AT&T network.. lol

Originally Posted by AG 47

jbeezie wrote:

i had 2 2Gs (one for me, one for the gf at the time), a 3g and a 3gs. They get boring and old. I also had 2 G1s, and id easily say G1s > Iphones.

Oh, I dig it. But I don't know about the G1 over the iPhone. I've played with my gf's G1 and I don't really care for it.

Granted, never had an iPhone...just played with some for awhile, but maybe my opinion would differ if I owned one.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

people always forget how much of a lackluster web browser blackberry phones are, tiny screen, tiny buttons....etc.

if u got a 3gs keep it.
Bruh you in every thread dogging the BB and you have a sidekick.
laugh.gif

You don't have a BB or an iphone but you steady popping up to besmerch the BB son.
laugh.gif

Don't hate........come over to the darkside fam....

Back
Top Bottom