Shout out my main man Dom Kennedy

So because I know NT #*+% with Dom Kennedy I figured i'd post this story here. 
Last night Dom was in OKC for a show at this club called Kamps and my people were like lets go so I put the Jays on and said #*+% it 

So we in there and I'm already on my level and +$%+ and all the sudden I see all these $$#* choosing on cuz. 

I walk over and its KD 35 and +$%+ got like 10 body guards in the VIP stoic with that wish a mother +$%%%@ would face 

I'm like #*+% that and real talk there are no girls on the floor cause KD got em all in the VIP 

so my lady like okay well lets go to the other VIP. I'm like huh 

so grap my hand and +$%+ pull my *%% right past the bouncer like what up tho and boom

we backstage with my man Dom and im like

"YO FAM" "HEARD THAT SECRET SOCIETY TAPE FAM" "NT CUZ NT" 

Dude started laughing and +$%+ was like no doubt come on stage. I'm like for real 

so we chilling and then he about to go on and +$%+ i'm like this +$%+ about to be live 

we go on and im on stage dude killing it then all the sudden he like SHOUT OUT MY MAN KD ONE TIME 

all the sudden im standing next to KD and +$%+ giving dap like im on the All Start team and +$%+ 

so okay okay cool story bro right 

wellllll Ya man knew the DJ from way back when so im like yo im buying drinks 

plus I was a bit parched, so I hop off and go to the bar 

Yo let me get 5 vodka tonics 

bet that bet that walking back got this girl behind me carrying my +$%+

ya man about to hop back on stage then all the sudden like so mo 

I lose it 

%*%++#! looked like a blind man in traffic my legs crossed tripping in wires hand on the speaker trying to catch myself I'm about to knock it over

drink spilled all over the place then i catch my +$%+ and sit down look up. Its the homie DOM right next to me like "Yo you cool yo" 

dude helped me up and +$%+ by this time KD security read to kill ya boy I got my girl talking to some 6'7 mother +$%%%@ starting lineman for the Packers some +$%+ BJ Raji looking boy 

Dom was like chill b he good he good. you good lol? 

saved my %%# 

anyway set was finished couldnt stay on stage but front row show was live and thought i'd share with NT and I know Dom be posting sometimes 

Just wanna thank dude for the good time last night, you got fan for life

Right to left 

Me, Girl, Dom, this chick who was ragging like you that whit boy that fell and +$%+

2rxtcih.jpg

/get a blog

/cool story bro

Yo Dom cool as F for real... BUT... your choice of words to describe your experience SUCK homie.

Originally Posted by Dunk These

Yo Dom cool as F for real... BUT... your choice of words to describe your experience SUCK homie.

i tried to use as many colloquialisms as possible 

not going to lie, after reading that, i was sure you were black. being white adds a whole new element to the story ... "NT cuz NT!"...
laugh.gif
...but yea i can dig it...good story..

edit: so wait, thats UR girl? the light skin jaun?

Originally Posted by LB81986

not going to lie, after reading that, i was sure you were black. being white adds a whole new element to the story ... "NT cuz NT!"...
laugh.gif
...but yea i can dig it...good story..

edit: so wait, thats UR girl? the light skin jaun?
yea she is 
and the slang or language or whatever is just for comedy and I was really saying some/most of that %+$% 

it was funny

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Sound like a groupie

back then didnt want me now hot they all on me
had you dying yesterday on the twitter with this story

now this, fake

lol you got anymore jackets let me know though

Originally Posted by moundraised23

that actually was a cool story...bro

laugh.gif
 This is the first thing that popped into my head. I heard from mad people that Dom is super chill. I would like to meet the dude in person some day. Seems like a down to earth guy.

roll.gif
You sure are wild boy...got that bulls wool mitchell & ness joint waiting for you...let me know if you want it

Dom probably rolled by your crib after you went to sleep, picked up your chick, and smashed in the back of his range.

Still think he's cool?

hehe

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Dom probably rolled by your crib after you went to sleep, picked up your chick, and smashed in the back of his range.

Still think he's cool?

hehe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
This dude King Arthur is hilarious. To think I almost didn't read that.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Still think he's cool?

hehe

hehe? the hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
This dude King Arthur is hilarious. To think I almost didn't read that.
figured if i just posted a wall of text id get hit with the Grandpa Simpson
so every time I finished a concept I hit enter 

like I was on Facebook Chat or AIM or something 

worked again didnt it 

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I'm going to his show, tonight. I doubt my story about the experience will be as cool as yours.

^lucky, and that was a memorable experiece, small pic but yo girl looks noiceeee.

Back
Top Bottom