SMDH: Boy fights 2 Girl at a highschool

i wonder what drove him there...seems like the girls wasn't even mad at first....

but dude is soft....father must not present in his life

This dude is a piece of !@%%. Watching his movements closely, he used forced to ignite that from the jump. Should've never been pushing those girls, and then he attacked like that? Men should never hit women with that much aggression and force. Speaking for my community, black men like that don't deserve to be around, hope he gets the worst in life.... You sucka *#* *+$@+.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

This dude is a piece of !@%%. Watching his movements closely, he used forced to ignite that from the jump. Should've never been pushing those girls, and then he attacked like that? Men should never hit women with that much aggression and force. Speaking for my community, black men like that don't deserve to be around, hope he gets the worst in life.... You sucka *#* *+$@+.

Can you please, give me a logical reason why men should never hit women "with that much aggression". A logical reason and not because American society says so reason.

Originally Posted by doosta45

school looks like a straight prison....
eek.gif
 I was so focused on the kids I didn't even notice. Makes you think, with an environment like that, it must carry a familiar energy. It's no surprise now why something with such savage nature like this would occur. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dropten

Can you please, give me a logical reason why men should never hit women "with that much aggression". A logical reason and not because American society says so reason.
I'm pretty sure he meant in this situation. Obviously if a chick is coming at you with a knife or something yeah you can drop that !+#!!. This weak !$$ punk isn't fearing for his life or anything.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by BANG

I know WSHH is nonsense, but I just want to hear what you guys have to say about it.
If you know it's nonsense, why do need us to tell you it's nonsense and then men, young or old, should never lay their hands on a female.

Was with you until you posted that cliche nonsense. I'd never repeat that cause i can honestly see where a lot of chicks ask to be laid out. Personally id always walk away from the situation but the double standard has got to stop. Girls saying 10x the things it would take for you to swing on a dude or just smacking / hitting the mess outta males because they know there are no repurcussions.
^^^^^^^^^^^

stand up like a man get knocked out like a man.
and i'm one to walk away but some females DO cross the line willingly and freely because they know they can get away with it. all it takes is for them to come across the right #*!%#, lol. lol @ the (NICE) lil female that walked towards the dude that ran away like she wanted more. she was done and she knew it.
laugh.gif

This video is what is going to be discussed because it's clear in front of us. On average, a woman isn't taller than a man. And of course men generally have more muscle tissue mass than woman. This kid is athletically built. And must be 5'11 or in the 6'0 range.. He could've easily handled the situation in a better fashion and end up as the "cool" dude who played it off.. Now he's going to be the villain, the failure, the dude who beats women... stupid kid 
30t6p3b.gif

2mg13zc.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
 Why is he even squaring up? 

Originally Posted by BANG

Originally Posted by RawSheed

that's a nice looking school

Carter Highschool..........isn't that the highschool in Texas, the one with the great football team in the movie Friday Night Lights?
yeah..carter is here in Dallas..

hood school..but they still have nothing on South Oak Cliff high school cage fights...

smh at what goes on in black schools...
30t6p3b.gif

where was the authority?

why does the highschool look like a cell block...

preparing these kids for there real "future"

*SIGH*

He squared up entirely too early.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm all for protecting yourself but he had it set in his mind to fight this girl or girls. C'mon now...

eb6.jpg

This video is what is going to be discussed because it's clear in front of us. On average, a woman isn't taller than a man. And of course men generally have more muscle tissue mass than woman. This kid is athletically built. And must be 5'11 or in the 6'0 range.. He could've easily handled the situation in a better fashion and end up as the "cool" dude who played it off.. Now he's going to be the villain, the failure, the dude who beats women... stupid kid 
30t6p3b.gif

2mg13zc.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
the analysis

Spoiler [+]
we gotta do better
30t6p3b.gif

I wish you "hurr durr dont hit wimminz" clowns would look at the video closely

@0:42 he starts trying to back up the stairs to get away while still squared up and she grabs his hands to pull him down...This of course sets him off. If an aggressive broad grabs me on a staircase to pull me down then shes getting a haymaker to the chin

@0:50ish he runs up the stairs to continue the fight on a level ground because he realized that fighting on an unlevel surface is just asking for a manslaughter charge

@1:01 he got up to keep the fight going for the broad and her buddy to settle down but his boy grabbed him up, pushed him out and most likely told him something to rationalize everything.

Pay moar attention

Originally Posted by moneymike88

@0:42 he starts trying to back up the stairs to get away while still squared up and she grabs his hands to pull him down...This of course sets him off. If an aggressive broad grabs me on a staircase to pull me down then shes getting a haymaker to the chin

@0:50ish he runs up the stairs to continue the fight on a level ground because he realized that fighting on an unlevel surface is just asking for a manslaughter charge

@1:01 he got up to keep the fight going for the broad and her buddy to settle down but his boy grabbed him up, pushed him out and most likely told him something to rationalize everything.

Pay moar attention
Yeah hes that aware. Hes clearly got some sort of training that only you are aware of.... Or maybe he was a punk kid who his girls and then tries to run away.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Pay moar attention
Yeah hes that aware. Hes clearly got some sort of training that only you are aware of.... Or maybe he was a punk kid who his girls and then tries to run away.
Word...and he was the aggressor as well, right?

Right?

And its not like he stopped when he got to a flat surface...

Right?

Originally Posted by doosta45

school looks like a straight prison....

laugh.gif
 Everybody in that post kept saying the same thing.

the way the stairs are barred up and leads to the classrooms which looked barred up, not a regular jail but a maximum security prison.

Max-interior.jpg

_42329959_six_cells_ap416.jpg

@0:42* he starts trying to back up the stairs to get away while still squared up and she grabs his hands to pull him down...This of course sets him off. If an aggressive broad grabs me on a staircase to pull me down then shes getting a haymaker to the chin

Pay moar attention
eek.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:25 he starts slapping her hand down. Right there dude initiated contact. 
:28 did the same thing (are you keeping up with me?)  

:31 pushes her hands (keep in mind all she's doing is following him) 

:35 he pushes her
:37 hits her forearm down again

:39 Pushes big girl
:40 pushes big girl again

:42* First time small girls lays hands on him as he's going up the stairs.

I love how that's when you chose to start analyzing
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 Were you sleeping for the first :42 seconds?
indifferent.gif
 This herb WANTED her to touch him so he could justify beating her down. Dude just wanted a reason to release that anger.  If you condone this type of @#*!, save all fathers the heartbreak of dating their daughters. 

30t6p3b.gif

2mg13zc.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
Really dude 
grin.gif

I think you need to stop typing like "right now", head over to Michael's get you some measuring tape, then head to barnes and noble and hit up the magazine section to see what athletic build looks like.

I'm not quoting any of that @#!$ but everything you said was his reaction to aggressive behavior directed at him. "Pushing away and slapping down" He obviously wanted the broad to get away from him but she persisted as if she was looking for a fight...If someone is following you around with anger in their voice and a hand in your face then you'd probably slap it down, unless you're a herb.

In the first 10 seconds of the vid you can see that the girl in the boots is having words with the really slim and petite girl in white that jumps in at 0:57...How would any of you "hurr durr dont hit wimminz" know that they were picking on his sister, girlfriend, little homie to cause him to say some slick @#!$ to have all attention diverted to him?

NYC game wrote:
I think you need to stop typing like "right now", head over to Michael's get you some measuring tape, then head to barnes and noble and hit up the magazine section to see what athletic build looks like.

Dude is built like Wiz @!$*!! Khalifa

edit 2: Just type "athletic build" in google images and then look at dude in the vid
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NYC game

30t6p3b.gif

2mg13zc.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
Really dude 
grin.gif

Considering this is High School, I take that back the 6'0 range.. But he's definitely 5'10/11 and looks like probably plays ball.. I don't think can be denied. Instead of telling me to head to Michaels, come back with something more meaningful.

Back
Top Bottom