SMDH: Boy fights 2 Girl at a highschool

He punched her phone straight out her hand though, that *!%+ probably landed in the lunch room.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

LDJ either you are trolling or a pretty messed up dude. Either way I'm not going to waste my time. Peace

nah im just saying what logical basis do you have to say two women lets say 5'8 153 another 5' 148 who which if you wanna bring biology in the equations have a much higher threshold for pain...(see child birth) and lets say iuno can lift 100 lbs a piece, are weaker and at a disadvantage versus one guy same age about 5'10 163 and lifts about 125. obvioulsy has a smaller frame and less mass.

yet one guy vs another guy with one being lets say 5'7 135 lifts about 80 lbs vs another guy about 5'11 192 lifts about 200 isnt a disadvantage and is fair?
if this was the case why would they even have weight classes in fighting?

end of the day i call it the apple jack theory. it doesnt taste like apples, dont resembles jack and really know logic behind it ..."we just like it, eat it cause we do" its why in most part blacks natural prefer menthol ciggs, dark liqour, flashy things etc... its the reason ppl follow religion, and its the very reason ppl believe whether it is chyna or lala ali vs gary coleman, gary despite common sense and obvious and logically being at a disadvantage would still be seen as a punk, and has a advantage over either of those women.

its why ppl see a bunch of ppl in line and dont even know why/whats the line for will just stand and follow the line, even if just curiousity or well everyone else does it. its just instead of thinking and actually making sense of things its alot easier to not ruffle feathers, go against the grain, or think for yourself and just follow suite and make illogical and lame excuses.

I read everything LDJ said and it made perfect sense, I don't even see how you guys are arguing with that 
laugh.gif

Side note that really does look like a remodeled prison.

So if we are saying men shouldn't hit women based on the size/strength differential, would Shaq be viewed the same if he attacked me?
@LDJ, you will be waiting for a valid rebuttal. I always bring up the idea that people don't have a legit reason as to why men shouldn't hit women when there are man vs. man (Tecmo Bowl) physical mismatches that don't get talked about DAILY. Nobody says those shouldn't happen do they?

I always like reading the comments on these types of videos and seeing how ignorant people are

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So if we are saying men shouldn't hit women based on the size/strength differential, would Shaq be viewed the same if he attacked me?

laugh.gif

I dont condone a man or this case a boy putting his hands on a woman, but he took the big girl down like a Lion would take down a wildebeest! 
30t6p3b.gif

PPl are actually defending this dude, lol unless there is footage showing those girls jumping him, he was in the wrong.

He hit first, who ever hits first loses the victim role.

Women get out of line, and sometimes ask for hands to be put on them. But son squared up and did nathen lol. Some women are monsters out here when it comes to they hands, but for the most part it don't take much more than a open hand. I aint one of those "never hit a woman" dudes, cause honestly the times have surpassed that saying, and women aren't anything like they used to be. There's a difference between hitting a woman out of anger and a woman forcing your hand, that aint no type of lady. But that boy in this vid was a lil dude, son wasn't hurting nothing, big girl was soft.

Originally Posted by LDJ

LDJ either you are trolling or a pretty messed up dude. Either way I'm not going to waste my time. Peace

nah im just saying what logical basis do you have to say two women lets say 5'8 153 another 5' 148 who which if you wanna bring biology in the equations have a much higher threshold for pain...(see child birth) and lets say iuno can lift 100 lbs a piece, are weaker and at a disadvantage versus one guy same age about 5'10 163 and lifts about 125. obvioulsy has a smaller frame and less mass.

yet one guy vs another guy with one being lets say 5'7 135 lifts about 80 lbs vs another guy about 5'11 192 lifts about 200 isnt a disadvantage and is fair?

end of the day i call it the apple jack theory. it doesnt taste like apples, dont resembles jack and really know logic behind it ..."we just like it, eat it cause we do" its why in most part blacks natural prefer menthol ciggs, dark liqour, flashy things etc... its the reason ppl follow religion, and its the very reason ppl believe whether it is chyna or lala ali vs gary coleman, gary despite common sense and obvious and logically being at a disadvantage would still be seen as a punk, and has a advantage over either of those women.

its why ppl see a bunch of ppl in line and dont even know why/whats the line for will just stand and follow the line, even if just curiousity or well everyone else does it. its just instead of thinking and actually making sense of things its alot easier to not ruffle feathers, go against the grain, or think for yourself and just follow suite and make illogical and lame excuses.

son you claim to be a old head and have kids of your own but you come in here with this sorry excuse for logic? You can't be serious.....

1. Woman are said to have a higher tolerance for pain when it comes to taking shots, child birth, migraines....NOT hooks and jabs to the face.  Stop it right there.

2. Its about the size difference but its also about other factors such as testosterone.  We have more which gives us the advantage physically.  Men are just stronger man and you know it. 

3. Experience/Culture.  Most dudes have been in fights, slap boxed, wrestled, or at least watched boxing. Most females don't or have very little experience.  Advantage Men again.

So add all those factors which will be in your favor as a man you should choose not to fight unless its necessary.  As for big men fighting little men.  A little dude can still have the punching power and skill to lay you down so you are more likely to throw hands right away.  I'm 6'1 190lbs.  Lil Floyd Mayweather would still give me the business. 

Honestly it sounds like you're bored and just wanna argue.  You keep bringing up things that have nothing to do with topic like menthols and black stereotypes thinking thats supporting evidence but its not. 

Quick question.  If you daughter got into a verbal dispute with a dude then he pushed her back and she stepped in his face again.  Would you be ok with him slapping the lip gloss off her? 

Quick question.  If you daughter got into a verbal dispute with a dude then he pushed her back and she stepped in his face again.  Would you be ok with him slapping the lip gloss off her? 

I would be...And I'd slap her for being so stupid after he was finished

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I would be...And I'd slap her for being so stupid after he was finished

See she's clearly in the wrong by being in the dudes face BUT the dude is still a punk for putting hands on a chick when he could find an alternative way of dealing with her.

Chicks should know better BUT dudes should know better too.  

That isnt what happened though...You saw her grab the both of his hands to pull him down the stairs

She had that coming

Originally Posted by LDJ

son you claim to be a old head and have kids of your own but you come in here with this sorry excuse for logic? You can't be serious.....

1. Woman are said to have a higher tolerance for pain when it comes to taking shots, child birth, migraines....NOT hooks and jabs to the face.  Stop it right there.

2. Its about the size difference but its also about other factors such as testosterone.  We have more which gives us the advantage physically.  Men are just stronger man and you know it. 

3. Experience/Culture.  Most dudes have been in fights, slap boxed, wrestled, or at least watched boxing. Most females don't or have very little experience.  Advantage Men again.

So add all those factors which will be in your favor as a man you should choose not to fight unless its necessary.  As for big men fighting little men.  A little dude can still have the punching power and skill to lay you down so you are more likely to throw hands right away.  I'm 6'1 190lbs.  Lil Floyd Mayweather would still give me the business. 

Honestly it sounds like you're bored and just wanna argue.  You keep bringing up things that have nothing to do with topic like menthols and black stereotypes thinking thats supporting evidence but its not. 

1. pain is pain and this is more of a mental block moreso then the actual pain they feel. this theory is and has been proven over and over again. their was a study cant think by who, who proves this. women girls etc... only feel as if the so called hits etc hurt them more because they are taught and/or influnced that it should throught their whole life.. aka coddling them as a child when they fall, get bruises etc versus in many cases boys who are told to be a big boy aka man up etc. if told something for so long it becomes ingrained and instilled in your mind to believe as such.

it is the reason why yu have ppl who can take high levels of pain due to them channeling the so called hurt etc.... aka ppl being able to place pins in bodies, lay on bed of nails stand on hot coals etc..

2. size is relative again ive said this in another thread especially after ppl posted in the pyp thread. i saw alot of dudes that were 5'4 5'7 or so not weighing to much more then maybe 150 160 lbs... which really isnt big or dominaring. then you also have to take into account varios other factors such as race etc... the lets say average black women is taller, bigger etc then lets say the average asian man.... so on and so forth.

also as far as the testosterone factor goes, its been studies that show as of late it isnt such a large difference in todays youth... becuase the vast majority of youth eating fast food and chemically enhanced food etc... thus altering and changing and creating an embalance. even if that werent true size mass and strength clearly outweights amount of estrogen/testosterone. Are you really saying again a women despite having size, weight, mass over someone is inferior due to hormones? that doesnt even make sense.

3. agreed it does have to due with culture/race/environment etc... not sex. i bet its some corn-fed barefoot walking country girl from middle of nowhere Mississippi were to take on the Filipino kid from suburban seattle who biggest fight was over who turn it is on xbox, wouldnt even stand a chance... So again a multitude of factors play a role. as far as experience thats a assumption their are guys who never been in a fight a day of their life, and girls who have engaged in tons. your taking based on your limited life experiences and saying it is all across the board and it isnt. it is a case by case scenario.

as far as money mayweather its obvious he would beat you not because of size, weight, but because he is a skilled and trained fighter who has devoted his life to self defense vs a dude who maybe scraped a few times as a kid over taking turns riding a bike. someone who got in a few slapboxing matches and pretend to be wwe on bunkbeds doesnt mean he is skilled or hell can even fight at all. 

as far as my daughter is concerned how could he push her back without her initially pushing him first? and lets play the scenario game if she and another girl initiated a fight against one person who was of size or smaller then them, i would say it was a itch move. i would expect 2 ppl who are of same size or bigger then one person to win, its just logic.

as far as my analogies it is just to prove a point, which you did. ppl will come with examples and array of statements to avoid the common most simplistic answer or reason, or even as a mean of avoiding logic and excusing what they do.

example... i gave some folks who normally smoke newports 100 some regular newports and yet they like oh nah its different it just doesnt taste the same. like really the length of a cigg changes the taste of it... its just it was what was introduced to them and they have become accustom to and have it fixated in their minds to be, no amount of truth evidence, or factual statements can deter their decision, aka like religion, aka like taking a name brand juice or something and switching the label and them rejecting it and saying it isnt the same.

again something that has been proven and cannot be disputed let ppl use, justification and what not to explain why it is they think this way... again like apple jacks... they dont taste like apples they aint shaped like jacks we just like em cause we do.

same with this, someone has engrained in their mind something so long that regardless of what truths their is they will use deferment as a means of justification instead of reason and logic. end of day if your reason for fighting is a means of defending yourself then whether its a woman, man, animal etc... the very act you are doing doesnt change. to say it does based on sex organs and chemical makeup makes no sense.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

1. pain is pain and this is more of a mental block moreso then the actual pain they feel. this theory is and has been proven over and over again. their was a study cant think by who, who proves this. women girls etc... only feel as if the so called hits etc hurt them more because they are taught and/or influnced that it should throught their whole life.. aka coddling them as a child when they fall, get bruises etc versus in many cases boys who are told to be a big boy aka man up etc. if told something for so long it becomes ingrained and instilled in your mind to believe as such.

it is the reason why yu have ppl who can take high levels of pain due to them channeling the so called hurt etc.... aka ppl being able to place pins in bodies, lay on bed of nails stand on hot coals etc..

2. size is relative again ive said this in another thread especially after ppl posted in the pyp thread. i saw alot of dudes that were 5'4 5'7 or so not weighing to much more then maybe 150 160 lbs... which really isnt big or dominaring. then you also have to take into account varios other factors such as race etc... the lets say average black women is taller, bigger etc then lets say the average asian man.... so on and so forth.

also as far as the testosterone factor goes, its been studies that show as of late it isnt such a large difference in todays youth... becuase the vast majority of youth eating fast food and chemically enhanced food etc... thus altering and changing and creating an embalance. even if that werent true size mass and strength clearly outweights amount of estrogen/testosterone. Are you really saying again a women despite having size, weight, mass over someone is inferior due to hormones? that doesnt even make sense.

3. agreed it does have to due with culture/race/environment etc... not sex. i bet its some corn-fed barefoot walking country girl from middle of nowhere Mississippi were to take on the Filipino kid from suburban seattle who biggest fight was over who turn it is on xbox, wouldnt even stand a chance... So again a multitude of factors play a role. as far as experience thats a assumption their are guys who never been in a fight a day of their life, and girls who have engaged in tons. your taking based on your limited life experiences and saying it is all across the board and it isnt. it is a case by case scenario.

as far as money mayweather its obvious he would beat you not because of size, weight, but because he is a skilled and trained fighter who has devoted his life to self defense vs a dude who maybe scraped a few times as a kid over taking turns riding a bike. someone who got in a few slapboxing matches and pretend to be wwe on bunkbeds doesnt mean he is skilled or hell can even fight at all. 

as far as my daughter is concerned how could he push her back without her initially pushing him first? and lets play the scenario game if she and another girl initiated a fight against one person who was of size or smaller then them, i would say it was a itch move. i would expect 2 ppl who are of same size or bigger then one person to win, its just logic.

as far as my analogies it is just to prove a point, which you did. ppl will come with examples and array of statements to avoid the common most simplistic answer or reason, or even as a mean of avoiding logic and excusing what they do.

example... i gave some folks who normally smoke newports 100 some regular newports and yet they like oh nah its different it just doesnt taste the same. like really the length of a cigg changes the taste of it... its just it was what was introduced to them and they have become accustom to and have it fixated in their minds to be, no amount of truth evidence, or factual statements can deter their decision, aka like religion, aka like taking a name brand juice or something and switching the label and them rejecting it and saying it isnt the same.

again something that has been proven and cannot be disputed let ppl use, justification and what not to explain why it is they think this way... again like apple jacks... they dont taste like apples they aint shaped like jacks we just like em cause we do.

same with this, someone has engrained in their mind something so long that regardless of what truths their is they will use deferment as a means of justification instead of reason and logic. end of day if your reason for fighting is a means of defending yourself then whether its a woman, man, animal etc... the very act you are doing doesnt change. to say it does based on sex organs and chemical makeup makes no sense.

You must be related to Silly Putty.  Have a blessed day sir.

im all for women being checked if they are outta pocket...but are yall seriously trying to defend this dude. are yall serious?
laugh.gif

dude is a straight clown. Im disgusted at how weak he is.

Back
Top Bottom