SNEAK PEEK TORONTO - TUMBLR BLOG

What's up Toronto NTers,

Been on this thing for years and I remember when this thread brought in high traffic. Nowadays its 50% chance on whether or not your post will receive a response. I can't even remember the last time I dropped by the Canada Thread. Anyway, with that being said, I've started my own sneaker blog on tumblr to try and give you guys an update on the sneaker game and sneaker culture around Toronto.

It's a little bit easier than posting on here just because I can post via email on my blackberry, and it's a little more interesting for me because I've always had an interest for writing. So I'm knocking two birds with one stone. Anyway, if you'd like to check it out and follow please do. I'll do my best to keep everyone updated on what's going on in Toronto, from releases to outlet reports to what's being worn in the local basketball leagues.

www.sneakpeektoronto.tumblr.com
or search "sneak peek toronto" on facebook for the group page
I'll probably open a twitter account soon, also.

Thanks for the link. I'll keep an eye on the site. Hopefully the sneaker scene in Toronto (and the Canada forum) will get back to where it was a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom