SneakerCon DC? Anybody going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody from NT goin be here?  If so, what time are you getting there?  Also, how does trading work?

I've been looking through the forums and I can't find much.

Anybody from NT goin be here?  If so, what time are you getting there?  Also, how does trading work?

I've been looking through the forums and I can't find much.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thanks for the info. might go myself; got lots of shoes ive been meaning to get rid of anyways.

thanks for the info. might go myself; got lots of shoes ive been meaning to get rid of anyways.

There's a post in the DMV section on this. But yeah, I think I might go. There are a couple of pairs that I'm trying to buy (size 13, BTW).

There's a post in the DMV section on this. But yeah, I think I might go. There are a couple of pairs that I'm trying to buy (size 13, BTW).

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Here's more info on the one that happens tomorrow.

FLIER & INFO

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Here's more info on the one that happens tomorrow.

FLIER & INFO

yeah, just got what you were saying, however, a little foresight and you may have figured the one for this year in D.C. is Sept. 21st

Hey guys going this year how much money should I bring its my first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom