So a diva is the female version of a hustler..... Yeah right

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

She probably doesn't believe it herself, just something her songwriter wrote for her.

I've been sayin this since the moment i heard this joint. That song doesn't even fit her attitude AT ALL; she's nowhere near that cocky. Soundslike some people were just in her ear like 'yeah, say this, girl! Put them other chix in their place'.

^^ changing the radio station would be a good idea, but to it won't help when the shhhhhh is coming on, on the other radio station a minute later. Idon't listen to the radio any ways, but when your in somebody else whip your stuck like chuck

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

irv gotti in the club gettin tispy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well played

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Too bad the confidence and self esteem they get from these songs aren't applied to anything meaningful in life besides a myspace intro
/thread
QFMFT!

I was gettin tired of sum of the gals on the "bench", bumpin this like it was the soundtrack to their life.
And then they wonder why they're not "starting".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hate this song from the 1st time i heard it.

Originally Posted by YaAintReady

Too bad the confidence and self esteem they get from these songs aren't applied to anything meaningful in life besides a myspace intro
/thread
QFMFT!

I was gettin tired of sum of the gals on the "bench", bumpin this like it was the soundtrack to their life.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

as bad as Beyonce is with all this foolishness... Jasmine Sullivan is easily 5x worse

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

laugh.gif

what you did there, ogmikey did not see it

but it doesn't matter if she said definition (which she didnt) or female version of (which she did) OP's point is still legitimate. and i dont care really much, but the few popular songs i do happen to hear from beyonce are beyonce trying to empower women and its all a facade, and so from a dude's standpoint I'm like
grin.gif
. she nor 99% of the women out there really believe that bull *%%! they cosigning
laugh.gif
I agree 100%, but when they actually start believing that mess, it becomes a problem. I can't count how many girls after that Irreplaceable trash came out were talking about "gurrrl, I put that N' to the left, to the left" and I'm like
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

That's exactly what I'm saying qft, these females actually believe the shhhhhhhh they hear. Then have the nerves to question why rappers and guys call females JO's, hell you just called your self a JO when your started to believe that song
Yeah what's wrong with these broads using songs as inspiration for confidence and self esteem. Stupid broads.

or facebook status and nickname

Also, I keep hearing that one of the dancers in the single ladies video is a dude. Is it true?

Grown women like men with power and money. What else is new?

If your broke, then I can see why this would irritate you.

Originally Posted by YaAintReady

/thread
QFMFT!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
realest shh ever.

damn. im glad im a dude. and i really dont want no daughter
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

laugh.gif

what you did there, ogmikey did not see it

but it doesn't matter if she said definition (which she didnt) or female version of (which she did) OP's point is still legitimate. and i dont care really much, but the few popular songs i do happen to hear from beyonce are beyonce trying to empower women and its all a facade, and so from a dude's standpoint I'm like
grin.gif
. she nor 99% of the women out there really believe that bull *%%! they cosigning
laugh.gif
Nah it was in reference to the op, I just didnt see his post before he posted. Im well aware of where its from.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom