So By NOT Being A Simp, How Do You Get The Girl?

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

i was talking to a girl who seemed really interested in me, but then she slowly stopped showing interest, and that made me want her even more. tricky little @#+$@, she is.

laugh.gif

Did that guy really empty out his refrigerator just to put shoes in there?
alien.gif

What are people thinking...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

you dont got to ignore her,just dont put it on a pedal stool,keep in contact with her about as much as one your boys,aint nothing wrong with callin to see whats good and if anything is poppin and if not trying to get something poppin,just beware of the friend zone,make sure she knows you like her.
sorry, just found that humorous haha
CuriousGeorge's comment is on point- now flip it & do that to them. give them just enough to get them interested, then make them earn more.

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

you dont got to ignore her,just dont put it on a pedal stool,keep in contact with her about as much as one your boys,aint nothing wrong with callin to see whats good and if anything is poppin and if not trying to get something poppin,just beware of the friend zone,make sure she knows you like her.
sick.gif

anyways i think it depends on what you are looking for. what works for the short-term/one night not work for the long-term.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Here's a novel concept: try being yourself.

that %+!! don't work fambs. Lol
Actually it does. A lot better than fronting and acting like a tool does anyway. Real recognize real. 

Back
Top Bottom