So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

CAn't believe I forgot about these!!! 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Just so I don't look like a complete idiot, here's the DM convo. Not gonna lie, I'm real heated 
screenshot20111216at121.png

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nike getting too greedy. I mean c'mon now, can the employees and family members get a discount on anything nice?

Y'all tell people yes, than last minute switch everything up. 
laugh.gif
 Y'all a joke. I know you guys are reading this too.

I swear I'm gonna f'n kill Nike. I asked these fools via twitter if the bballs were going up to sz 15 and the said no. Turns out they did drop in a 15. SMFH.If anyone comes across a sz 15 please let me know.

Heads up, FNL.com has a fsr of the runners. Got mine for $85 shipped with coupon.

^^ That happened with sz 12-14, I was just testing for the heckuva it.  Either the entire FSR sold out quick as hell or something is quirky with their site.

those are nice, i hoop in my huaraches all the time a very stable shoe if you ball hard, these i would cop just to rock with a fresh outfit the teal blue and white

So the runner run a full size small? If i usually wear 10.5/11 I need to get a 12?
Hoping so as the 12 is still in stock.

The problem is that in stores, they dont have half sizes above 10.5... so 11 was too tight, next sz to get was a 12. so yes

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

The problem is that in stores, they dont have half sizes above 10.5... so 11 was too tight, next sz to get was a 12. so yes
Ya hate that there isn't any half sizes above 12, guess I'll have to find them somewhere to try on to make sure I don't waste money on a pair I can't wear comfortably.

GetAttachment.aspx
 ihad to pick up a pair... Not really one to rock shoes the day I get them , but these are TOOO DOPE not to ...

if these fit the same as the original huarache runners i would size up a full size from dunks/forces

half size up from runners such as air max 95/97

Back
Top Bottom