So, does anyone want to help me find this #$%&*#?____Vol- Craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

2nhi48z.gif

laugh.gif

Sux that you got scammed bro, hope you alleviate the process...
But
laugh.gif
at the fact that you brought an actual hammer with you. I'm just picturing someone telling their boys "yeah man, let's ride out. Oh yeah, I got the hammer on me". Seems like everyone would think it's a gun, until something pops off.

smh.gif
My dude said it wasn't a 'good' hammer, too. And it was small. In my mind I was like 'did dude bring in a Fisher Price Joint?"

But yeah, hope it works out.Oh yeah, there's NO WAY you chased right behind him. You must have had to go to the car to get the hammer. I would've straight Ray Lewis'd dude right out there in the parking lot.

i got a few questions:
1. from one viet to another, how you let a korean dood do a jack move on you lmao!
2. where did you get the idea to bring a hammer? dont tell me rap music. because you know in rap music, when they say "hammer" they dont literally mean a hammer.
3. what other info you got? type of car, color, VA plates?

You:  OH YOU MAD CUZ I'M STYLIN ON YOU
YOU COULD HAVE FAKE SNEAKERS AND COULDN'T STYLE IT ON ME
PLUS THE HAMMER IS ON ME
SO ACT UP AND YOU'LL !*+@%$% HAVE TO LAY DO-

John Kim:  *snatches money and dips* YOINK!

You: 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Take the L.

Hit the weight room. A hammer that size is the right hand of a fat 5-year old would have broken the window.

On the real though, those arms are pretty nice if you were a girl. Nice and skinny, with elbows not to sharp.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Sup NT, I just got scammed $200 dollars via a craigslist meet-up. I met with the guy and I showed him the shoes, but dude knew they where fake, so just when he told me they were fake, i snatched that @#&$#'s money out his hand and ran. We where at a Kmart parking lot, and I couldn't find a place to hide so i ducked behind some cars, he was over there looking for me hard as hell (it was mad crowded since there's a huge &^%%^&* carnival there). Then that *&^&%$ finally saw me in a car, son ran there and hit my car's window with a small #$% hammer (Who the *^&& walks around with a hammer),. I started the engine real fast and GUNNED it out of there.

I'm @#$%&* PISSED right now!

I mean dude cant be a good sport about getting robbed and now my window has a crack in it. can someone help me find this dude so i can kick his &^&**%$ *** and get more money to fix it. i know hes in the Arlington, Virginia area if anyone has information

Thanks NT.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Word of advice. Whenever you go to meet someone off of Craigslist, make sure you take one of your boys with you man. Just for safety reasons.

I always bring my boy with me, sold my xbox 360 to some family out in the woods, waited outside there house for a good 15 mins waiting for someone to come and jump us. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom