So I cheated on my .....

Barber. Went to the shop today, because I really needed to shape up my beard. Going somewhere in the morning. But my usual barber was not there and hewasn't picking up his phone. So I let another one of the barber hook me up and its the best shape up I've ever had.

So now I'm thinking how I am thinking i should let him cut me from now on. But Its going to feel wierd because I've been going to the other guy forAWHILE.

Has anyone ever been in a position like this?
laugh.gif

Pics?

but yea...I used to get my hair cut by this bad Asian lady, one day she was booked so now I get my cut from this Milf Mexican lady for cheaper

*awaits someone to flame one love for no reason*

@*#& it I'll get it over with...

Geronimo, you're a lame....

There..

Carry on..

Originally Posted by One Love

Pics?

but yea...I used to get my hair cut by this bad Asian lady, one day she was booked so now I get my cut from this Milf Mexican lady for cheaper
how the !#!$ you post before me

Naw,
laugh.gif
just do what you have to do. I did the same thing the other day, let a new guy hook me up cuz my usual barber was gone. Dude zeeked my hairline...Myjoint is all crooked in the front and in the back, my hairline is about 2 inches back from where it should be.

the original barber is gonna be salty, but you can only do you. you trynna save feelings or look sharp. its gonna be awkward at first, but break it in smoothlyif you can. As if your introducing your new chick to your ex chick hahahah. Barber relationships are a trip

I'm currently in the process of looking for a new barber in AZ...

Any AZers know of any decent ones? I just got back from home (NY) and am in dire need of maintaining my line up...

Every barber in AZ I've ever had cut me has been complete garbage, dudes just plain suck out here...

Originally Posted by DaRealNoreaga

just get other dudes number and have him come to your crib or vice versa

Ayo, OP is talking strictly about haircuts. Or, at least I think he was.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

*awaits someone to flame one love for no reason*

@*#& it I'll get it over with...

Geronimo, you're a lame....

There..

Carry on..

was waiting on this lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by One Love

Pics?

nerd.gif
I don't see to many dudes getting cuts from Asainwomen.
laugh.gif

I honestly don't know what's worse. Having to introduce your ex girl to your new girl. Or having to tell ya old barber that u leavin him 4 a new dude.Crazy how these 2 situations are so similar

I know he shapes u up good now....but its not gonna last forever. After awhile you will realize the one you were with all along is the one you need.

My barber had something wrong with his achilles tendon and i couldnt get a hold of him for like a week so i just called some people and went to another barberthat they recomended and he did a better job so now he's my new barber

Back
Top Bottom