SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

yeah places out of pocket with the fees.

me and my lady made reservations to go to dinner at Jon & Vinny’s here in LA. while looking at yelp reviews we noticed people mentioning and 18% service fee and then expecting a tip on top of that. immediately canceled that **** :lol:

i get the wanting to pay employees a living wage, but places want to place the entire burden on the customer without cutting into their profit. nah **** that

giphy.gif

yeah places out of pocket with the fees.

me and my lady made reservations to go to dinner at Jon & Vinny’s here in LA. while looking at yelp reviews we noticed people mentioning and 18% service fee and then expecting a tip on top of that. immediately canceled that **** :lol:

i get the wanting to pay employees a living wage, but places want to place the entire burden on the customer without cutting into their profit. nah **** that
18% service charge for a party of 2?

Imagine thinking calling out a man for acting unmanly not being an insult in 2023

We need higher standards for hiring teachers in this country

What standards would those be Captain Masculinity? Please enlighten me. :rofl:

What do you think DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ? How are we going to handle tipping in the classroom, we can set up an ipad for kids to checkout on when they leave the classrooms right?

Last edited:
What standards would those be Captain Masculinity? Please enlighten me. :rofl:

What do you think DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ? How are we going to handle tipping in the classroom, we can set up an ipad for kids to checkout on when they leave the classrooms right?

Your lack of imagination is probably one of the many reasons why you graduated bottom of your class and became a teacher instead

Your lack of imagination is probably one of the many reasons why you graduated bottom of your class and became a teacher instead

You always stoop to insults when I'm asking you a legitimate question about YOUR post. This is a discussion board no?

Answer the question sir and please do not try to deflect with weak insults.

You always stoop to insults when I'm asking you a legitimate question about YOUR post. This is a discussion board no?

Answer the question sir and please do not try to deflect with weak insults.

Let's start with not hiring the majority of teachers who graduated the bottom of their class

Let's start with not hiring the majority of teachers who graduated the bottom of their class

Interesting, kind of an odd take considering the average Education major has a 3.36 GPA. That's definitely not the bottom of their class. Most COE's have a 3.0 GPA requirement to stay in the program as well so the "bottom of their class" rhetoric doesn't seem factual.

Also that's not a "standard". I need some type of measure that can actually be quantified not an arbitrary statement that isn't true.

Back
Top Bottom