So I got fired for no reason........

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i zont get it

TAMBEURGUER!!!!

hahahahah lol Let me break it down for you. There's no reason to sue and no hope for suggestions. Your last choice is to steal the Big Mac Sauce.

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

I hate people who keeps changing their schedule and people who want more days and get it then they call in sick.
smh.gif

i totally agree. as a manager i just take them off the schedule and make them tap out and quit.

Damn Im in, or in your case was, the in the same boat as you when it came to the hours. At my job they only have me working once a week for 5

hours a day. It really sucks to know that damn, they think that much of you to give you the absolute minimum when it comes to the hours. I mean I

know Im not that incompetent. I think that Im a pretty smart guy. Maybe its the managers way of saying that they dont want me there. Its a

horrible feeling.
tired.gif

Im beginning to see why you work at McDonalds in the first place after reading that poorly-written paragraph.

Dude, no offense..but I would've fired you too! I mean c'mon, dog, "your boss doesn't like you because you keep changing shift and onlyworked once a week !!!" I mean think about it, really think hard about it !!! How does your co-workers feel about that, that type of @$## pissed me offwhen I use to work at a Pharmacy, dudes keep changing shifts and then you are stuck filling in those gaps because you are both new !!!
smh.gif

once a week at McDs....so you were taking home like $30 a week? ...just keep it movin

Back
Top Bottom