So I just did some meditation and I came to a realization...

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Its important to understand that most of your thoughts are not even your own. Those conscious or subconscious bubbles and burps of sex fueled lust are the result of years and years of your brain processing visual and aural suggestion and conditioning. Your subconcious has sent your natural instinct and already chaotic hormonal flesh into a rage for the clapping of butt cheeks. To not indulge in sex or repress it doesn't actually help. In fact id say go have sex and after engage in the act sit back and consciously explore how you feel and where your mind goes. Key words "MIND GOES" which is an oppurtunity for you to step outside of yourself and see where the mind focuses its attention. The most amazing thing about lustful sex is the first five minutes after you climax and the realization that something so miniscule ruled your thought process for hours or days. I used to tell my friends all the time all people wanna do is squirt. People let climaxing and penetrating rule their thought process when it means nothing. Sex is a wonderful thing but it is the ultimate example of how the imagination is more powerful than the reality.
clapping.gif

Just witnessing the phases of the mind. It's really a trip literally. 

Sometimes i sit back and try to understand the reason behind some choices I made were that weren't too favorable and I try trace the source of that thought form ihad and it's usually on some out of character type

I feel u op. sometimes you gotta sit back, meditate and reset your mind from all the stuff that collects like dust,

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Its important to understand that most of your thoughts are not even your own. Those conscious or subconscious bubbles and burps of sex fueled lust are the result of years and years of your brain processing visual and aural suggestion and conditioning. Your subconcious has sent your natural instinct and already chaotic hormonal flesh into a rage for the clapping of butt cheeks. To not indulge in sex or repress it doesn't actually help. In fact id say go have sex and after engage in the act sit back and consciously explore how you feel and where your mind goes. Key words "MIND GOES" which is an oppurtunity for you to step outside of yourself and see where the mind focuses its attention. The most amazing thing about lustful sex is the first five minutes after you climax and the realization that something so miniscule ruled your thought process for hours or days. I used to tell my friends all the time all people wanna do is squirt. People let climaxing and penetrating rule their thought process when it means nothing. Sex is a wonderful thing but it is the ultimate example of how the imagination is more powerful than the reality.
clapping.gif

Just witnessing the phases of the mind. It's really a trip literally. 

Sometimes i sit back and try to understand the reason behind some choices I made were that weren't too favorable and I try trace the source of that thought form ihad and it's usually on some out of character type

I feel u op. sometimes you gotta sit back, meditate and reset your mind from all the stuff that collects like dust,

Back
Top Bottom