SO I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT I HAVE CANCER...

Status
Not open for further replies.
best wishes. stay strong. most important thing you can control from here on out is your attitude and outlook

Head up fam. Best of luck with everything...Stay positive!

I'm sure you've decided to cut out the cigarettes already...

frown.gif

Wow. Horrible news but you can beat it. I would suggest cutting everything from your diet besides fruits & vegetables (juiced or eaten). Saw a couple docs on Cancer and it seemed to help patients. Not sure how much credibility it has but it's worth a try. Best of luck. 

damn man, sorry to hear but stay strong bro, you'll be in my thoughts. 

keep us updated if you can.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

damn man, sorry to hear but stay strong bro, you'll be in my thoughts. 

keep us updated if you can.

Originally Posted by jhova718

Stay positive. The mind is more powerful than we can imagine. Good luck.

Say it again. It's a shot in the dark, but a woman on the film "The Secret" cured her form of cancer by using the power of her mind. More personally, my own mom did the same. It can be done. Best of luck to you.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by jhova718

Stay positive. The mind is more powerful than we can imagine. Good luck.

Say it again. It's a shot in the dark, but a woman on the film "The Secret" cured her form of cancer by using the power of her mind. More personally, my own mom did the same. It can be done. Best of luck to you.
000fs937.gif

This type of stuff really gets me sometimes...
30t6p3b.gif

OP, look. I know it might not mean much, but I've known several people personally with cancer who have suffered and recovered and some have succumbed (due to other complications) and I've seen a wide variety of things happen. I'm here to say that anything is possible and you can get through this. Its not over until its over. Don't give up. Keeping your spirits up by staying positive is the best form of a "mental aid" when it comes to your mind. Always seeing the fight through...but what never helped anyone I ever knew with cancer was "wishing" it away. Great attitudes, assertiveness, and emboldened confidence do not equate to arbitrarily high-hopes. One is realistic, the other is just delusional. Knowing the difference, in my view, will help to better organize the range of thoughts you're probably feeling. 

If nothing else, I hope you take this time to become more well read and researched on any topic relating to your condition than anyone you know. Your health is at stake so no one can make any decision that you don't approve of. That being said, medicine is that which we've proven to work. Be extremely skeptical of adopting and completely realigning your treatment to fit into any sort of "alternative" path. They are poorly understood and often times they end up not doing a damn thing. Learn what works and what doesn't, but most of all, you still have an amazing mind and a will to fight to make the right decisions. 

I personally want to see you do well so I find it extremely offensive when someone finds that they can sit up here and tell me that they "cured cancer" just by wishing it away. I dare them to prove that they didn't take drugs or go to treatment while they were eating twigs and berries either. That sort of nonsense has no use here when someone's wellbeing is at stake.

I wish you the best OP and I hope you use this not as a period of self-aggravation, remorse, and blame but as one of empowerment, confidence, and esteem as an impetus towards general self-education and understanding. 

Keep NT posted. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom