so i just got my car stolen...

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Master Zik wrote:
PPL actually call 911 when their cars get stolen?
laugh.gif
I understand callin the cops bu
t
laugh.gif

There's a slim chance it was towed. New security guy calls tow truck or security guy who prefers tea calls tow truck
laugh.gif
what? did you even read what you wrote ..

Im guessing you call "GhostBusters"

Nal fam he is right the police are pretty much useless in stolen car cases. My moms got her car stolen and the cops only found the car because the people who stole it crashed the car Sometimes i think that the police dont even bother looking for stolen whips.

then who do you call? PI? or is there some sort of secret "we find cars ASAP" organization i don't know about and master zik never said the copswere useless, he was simply stating actually dialing 911 seems like an over kill since it isn't exactly a life or death emergency.

Ah. just a bump in the road, homie. My parents got our their car stolen in front of our house, overnight.
living in a good neighborhood and still getting thieved FTL

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

I vote towed. Lol you go to Mission College?

yes i go to mission
yes it blows.

couldnt have been towed.
im cool with the dude who was working that day and he said he didnt tow any cars.
plus they are off at 3 o clock when i got there at 6 anyways.
also if it was towed, tow companies have to report it to the police which nothing was filed

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Master Zik wrote:
PPL actually call 911 when their cars get stolen?
laugh.gif
I understand callin the cops bu
t
laugh.gif

There's a slim chance it was towed. New security guy calls tow truck or security guy who prefers tea calls tow truck
laugh.gif
what? did you even read what you wrote ..

Im guessing you call "GhostBusters"

Nal fam he is right the police are pretty much useless in stolen car cases. My moms got her car stolen and the cops only found the car because the people who stole it crashed the car Sometimes i think that the police dont even bother looking for stolen whips.

Bingo. They'll keep an eye out, but they don't go into Sherlock Holmes mode for any stolen property. Waste of time, for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom