So I sent this girl flowers..... (update pg. 1)

Man, I've been dating this girl for a couple months and we like each other a lot there is no question.

Lately, we have both been mad busy so we haven't seen each other much. Last Sunday night we met up at iggys for a drink or two and talked. Things were cooluntil I said something....

I asked her if she would ever come to the sand dunes with me and my friends. She said yea.... and I was like "You can drive seperate if you'd like(she has a kid and she likes to drive seperate just in case something goes down at the sitters) just in case you have to leave." And before I finish shejumps the gun and says,"See that's why I can't get close to you. You always put me last. If there is something better to do...you go and do it. Ifyour plans don't go through...then you call me asking to hangout." <<<"That's not true." Since I was still talking when shejumped the gun I was gonna say, "Well actually just come with me and if you have to leave we will leave together." So it kinda $#$$** up the mood
smh.gif
.It made me feel really bad because she is a sweetheart and It hurts to know that that's how she thinks of me. I apologized and she said it was cool and itseemed all good.

Over the next couple of days, she texts me the normal "hey cutie/hun/babe" "you're so sweet/handsome" stuff like that. I apologize formy alleged behavior a couple more times and she says that it's all good. So I start thinking that I should try a bit harder and show her that I care......

So yesterday at about 12:45 pm I sent her flowers. She was mad busy at work and couldn't text back but she texted me around 12:00 and asked "are youdoing ok". I said yeah and she didn't text back. No biggie, she's busy. So I'm like she gonna be mad suprised when she gets home and she isgonna call me all happy and stuff.

11 PM...no call or text. I'm like....

I know the flowers were delivered because the shop didn't call me back.

So now its 2:30 the next day and still no reply? What the hell happened? I texted her good morning and it is very odd for her to not write back.

Cliffnotes

-Me and a girl I'm talking to got in a mild misunderstanding.

-Made up and I sent her flowers a few days later

-A whole 24 hours later and no reply.

-Its very odd

-I'm freaking out

P.S. No pics. I honestly don't have any and she doesn't have a FB. I have tried to get pics of her but she won't let me

******UPDATE******
So after 27 odd hours I get a text from her
"Hi Hun! I'm soooooo sorry!
love my flowers! Thank you!
What was that for?"

Me: "Well, I told you that you
were gonna have a good day right?
And have you been alright?"

I will update when she writes back

did you atleast use bing to save money on the flowers. she is rude like Stephanie tanner not acknowledging the flowers

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

No pics. I honestly don't have any and she doesn't have a FB. I have tried to get pics of her but she won't let me
No pics...no help

Man, I've been dating this girl for a couple months and we like each other a lot there is no question. Lately, we have both been mad busy so we haven't seen each other much. Last Sunday night we met up at iggys for a drink or two and talked. Things were cool until I said something.... I asked her if she would ever come to the sand dunes with me and my friends. She said yea.... and I was like "You can drive seperate if you'd like (she has a kid and she likes to drive seperate just in case something goes down at the sitters) just in case you have to leave." And before I finish she jumps the gun and says,"See that's why I can't get close to you. You always put me last. If there is something better to do...you go and do it. If your plans don't go through...then you call me asking to hangout." <<<"That's not true." Since I was still talking when she jumped the gun I was gonna say, "Well actually just come with me and if you have to leave we will leave together." So it kinda @+$!#@ up the mood
smh.gif
. It made me feel really bad because she is a sweetheart and It hurts to know that that's how she thinks of me. I apologized and she said it was cool and it seemed all good. Over the next couple of days, she texts me the normal "hey cutie/hun/babe" "you're so sweet/handsome" stuff like that. I apologize for my alleged behavior a couple more times and she says that it's all good. So I start thinking that I should try a bit harder and show her that I care...... So yesterday at about 12:45 pm I sent her flowers. She was mad busy at work and couldn't text back but she texted me around 12:00 and asked "are you doing ok". I said yeah and she didn't text back. No biggie, she's busy. So I'm like she gonna be mad suprised when she gets home and she is gonna call me all happy and stuff. 11 PM...no call or text. I'm like.... I know the flowers were delivered because the shop didn't call me back. So now its 2:30 the next day and still no reply? What the hell happened? I texted her good morning and it is very odd for her to not write back. Cliffnotes -Me and a girl I'm talking to got in a mild misunderstanding. -Made up and I sent her flowers a few days later -A whole 24 hours later and no reply. -Its very odd -I'm freaking out P.S. No pics. I honestly don't have any and she doesn't have a FB. I have tried to get pics of her but she won't let me

yns

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Man, I've been dating this girl for a couple months and we like each other a lot there is no question. Lately, we have both been mad busy so we haven't seen each other much. Last Sunday night we met up at iggys for a drink or two and talked. Things were cool until I said something.... I asked her if she would ever come to the sand dunes with me and my friends. She said yea.... and I was like "You can drive seperate if you'd like (she has a kid and she likes to drive seperate just in case something goes down at the sitters) just in case you have to leave." And before I finish she jumps the gun and says,"See that's why I can't get close to you. You always put me last. If there is something better to do...you go and do it. If your plans don't go through...then you call me asking to hangout." <<<"That's not true." Since I was still talking when she jumped the gun I was gonna say, "Well actually just come with me and if you have to leave we will leave together." So it kinda @+$!#@ up the mood
smh.gif
. It made me feel really bad because she is a sweetheart and It hurts to know that that's how she thinks of me. I apologized and she said it was cool and it seemed all good. Over the next couple of days, she texts me the normal "hey cutie/hun/babe" "you're so sweet/handsome" stuff like that. I apologize for my alleged behavior a couple more times and she says that it's all good. So I start thinking that I should try a bit harder and show her that I care...... So yesterday at about 12:45 pm I sent her flowers. She was mad busy at work and couldn't text back but she texted me around 12:00 and asked "are you doing ok". I said yeah and she didn't text back. No biggie, she's busy. So I'm like she gonna be mad suprised when she gets home and she is gonna call me all happy and stuff. 11 PM...no call or text. I'm like.... I know the flowers were delivered because the shop didn't call me back. So now its 2:30 the next day and still no reply? What the hell happened? I texted her good morning and it is very odd for her to not write back. Cliffnotes -Me and a girl I'm talking to got in a mild misunderstanding. -Made up and I sent her flowers a few days later -A whole 24 hours later and no reply. -Its very odd -I'm freaking out P.S. No pics. I honestly don't have any and she doesn't have a FB. I have tried to get pics of her but she won't let me

yns

laugh.gif

That's crazy that she wanted to use a strap-on......why would you even consider it?

smh.gif

yns

roll.gif
@ a female yns'n you.

nerd.gif
You live in Utah?

Seems like there are A LOT of single mothers here.

Buying flowers like that isn't a good look IMO. She is still rude for not thanking you though.

oh yea.. 2 things:
1) you may want to separate your cliffs from the rest of the paragraph nvm u fixed it
pimp.gif

2) i actually just read the end of this book you wrote, and
roll.gif
at "Awhole 24 hours later and no reply. -Its very odd -I'm freaking out"

smh.gif

yns

"That's not true"
laugh.gif

from your story..seems like you're too eager to please. - hence the half-assed invite.. 'come with me, but drive by yourself'
If you're going to invite someone...invite them. The logistics you can work out later.

and really... no need to apologize again for something once a person has moved passed it/forgiven you

Re: the flowers - just ask her straight up. Sometimes flowers go to the wrong person/area at people's jobs.

I miss the days when I was inexperienced enough to feel that girls always deserved flowers.

Back
Top Bottom