So I went to jail for the first time last night...

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

Originally Posted by trak1sh

OP every single one of your posts really make me feel better about myself and for this I thank you.

laugh.gif
LMAO

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

You spit on the sidewalk afterwards...... (you don't wanna know what you did with him)

I cant be the only person who caught this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

You spit on the sidewalk afterwards...... (you don't wanna know what you did with him)

I cant be the only person who caught this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Nah its not MN. I'm down where he was all the time and never seen this in my life. There are some details missing I'm sure.
I mean, how do you know where he was? jw
Are you assuming that he was downtown if he was a club?

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Nah its not MN. I'm down where he was all the time and never seen this in my life. There are some details missing I'm sure.
I mean, how do you know where he was? jw
Are you assuming that he was downtown if he was a club?

He said he was at a club so that gives the general area. I'm just saying the countless times I've been wasted down there I've never got messed with by the pigs. He was probably doing something oc and just doesn't remember.

He said he was at a club so that gives the general area. I'm just saying the countless times I've been wasted down there I've never got messed with by the pigs. He was probably doing something oc and just doesn't remember.

jail does +*%$*!! suck.

i swear you feel like you're going crazy in there smh.

at least you'll only get a little fine, $200 or so

jail does +*%$*!! suck.

i swear you feel like you're going crazy in there smh.

at least you'll only get a little fine, $200 or so

Wat spitting on the sidewalk tho?! In finland if cops saw you spitting on sidewalk they wouldn't even do anything about it.

Wat spitting on the sidewalk tho?! In finland if cops saw you spitting on sidewalk they wouldn't even do anything about it.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

jail is wack as hell though. i would never want to go in there ever again, that was the most boring time of my life

What the hell is it supposed to be? Fun?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

jail is wack as hell though. i would never want to go in there ever again, that was the most boring time of my life

What the hell is it supposed to be? Fun?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im guessing the cops felt bad for me and just said i spit on the sidewalk. they could have been just giving me a break and not making me go to detox

im guessing the cops felt bad for me and just said i spit on the sidewalk. they could have been just giving me a break and not making me go to detox

Back
Top Bottom