So i went to the gym today and found a few things in the locker room

OP I'm glad that you were willing to return the items...are you still willing to find the owner?

I hope the owner of this stuff comes along and you return it. Stay honest, I bet you someone will pay it forward to you in the future.

dudes in here don't have any common sense.
eyes.gif

if you keep them, so be it..but if you want to return them..do what was mentioned a couple times in this thread. post a sign, maybe a few flyers..put your name down and where you can be reached, and don't describe the items. people will call and get their valuables back..if you don't hear from someone for quite some time, it's yours, simple.

Done.

The majority of people here truly suck. Reevaluate your lives.

There is NO WAY I wouldn't try to find the owner. Like other have said, post some flyers around the gym
without describing the contents and see if you get a call. If some time passes and not takers then sure, those items are yours.

But honestly, there is no way in hell I could live with myself knowing I didn't even try and just made off
with some guys possible wedding ring, watch and phone.

I hope my parenting skills are the complete opposite from your parents cause they failed you and you have failed yourselves.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

the guy was probably still in the gym... you should've just left it there.

That's what i was thinking, I highly doubt that the gym was totally empty when you 'found' these items.

This reminds me of my boy when he left his iphone in a cab and the cab driver was in the same gym we were in. That dude kept lying that the phone was his. He got his phone back though.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I remember a NTer finding something pretty cool in a black bag on the sidewalk before....

roll.gif

Dude tried to say he found a Movado and some earrings in a black bag with a note card that had a lipstick kiss print on it....

He then got busted out because he bought the earring in the B/S section on here....What a douche...

Originally Posted by solematic j21

This reminds me of my boy when he left his iphone in a cab and the cab driver was in the same gym we were in. That dude kept lying that the phone was his. He got his phone back though.
sounds familiar

i would just keep it, i dont care. its their fault for not being more careful with their stuff

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

sounds familiar
laugh.gif

Esta buena esa memoria.

Originally Posted by Diego

sounds familiar
laugh.gif

Esta buena esa memoria.

You got press that day bro
smh.gif

sounds familiar
laugh.gif

Esta buena esa memoria.  
no es la unica cosa que esta buena....................
wink.gif

Your boy Geo got pressed.
Ya dudes was shook. SMH at me for chillin with you clowns.  

sounds familiar
laugh.gif

Esta buena esa memoria.  
no es la unica cosa que esta buena....................
wink.gif

I already know.
Theres no need to remind.

Originally Posted by Damu

laugh.gif
i mos def would not have even went to the lost and found, i would have left to go put the stuff on ebay. the other day this chick dropped $80 in the store and i pocketed it with the quickness, when she came back looking for it better believe i didn't say +@%*. that's just me though i don't believe in that karma bs.
You're grimy.  

I understand valuables like this should be locked up, but people in here act like anything left in an unlocked locker is free game
smh.gif
It's obviously someone's stuff man, and you don't know for sure if it was "left" there or the dude was still there.  It's weird how the staff reacted, but you should do the general "Lost Items" thing to weed out the bums and get the stuff back to the guy who left it there.
I guess if you're hurting for cash that bad you can ignore the conscience?

i wouldve returned it too, its nice to know theres a small handful of decent people out there

the rest of yall are sellfish trash.

if you lost your iphone or any of your belongings, i assume you'd want it back, no?

After you found these items in the locker did you still use the locker or did you go get a different one?

Its not like he left it sitting on a bench he had placed it in the locker and it is unlikely someone would forget where he left his wedding ring, phone and watch. I personally would have just closed the locker and moved on to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom