So... If I'm not attracted to Black women because of their skin color...Am I racist?

its not like you Hate them because of their skin color... your just simply not attracted to them. i dont see whats the big deal and i dont think your racistbecause of a preference.

laugh.gif
ericberry...

I tried to find a picture where she had dark skin like she does on Girlfriends...

or any famous black woman for that matter...

most pictures made them look light skinned...

I didn't read the thread at all, but...

Women are women. I have preferences just like any other guy out there, but I'm sure that given the opportunity,I'd make quite a few exceptions. A vagina, pretty smile, common sense, and decent body is all I'd really need to be honest.

nope, like dudes said.. it's just your preference. but saying i don't like black women because of their skin color is vague. because there are lightskinned black women, olive colored black women, and wesley snipes.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

BTonNT wrote:
the real question is...why do you feel compelled to tell everyone about your personal preferences?

but regardless of whatever reason, you're making a discussion thread focusing on a physical value you find unattractive....one that other human beings who fall under the criteria of have no control over.

we could do that about any type of physical trait..."I dont like women over 120 lbs....under 100 lbs...." "I think people under 5 feet tall are physically sub-standard" "I find this or that trait unattractive => lower in quality"....the fact is you are making a completely superficial judgement and whether this is your personal right or not (I believe it is) why do you feel the need to broadcast it as if everyone else should care? as if your personal assessment of others' outward appearance is of some great value?

to put it quite bluntly,

get over yourself.

you can have your set of attractions without having to advertise it to everyone, can't you? I mean at least short of the point where you are basically placing a superficial, qualifying judgement over an entire category of people? how do you think you make "darker" women feel when you basically tell them that they arent attractive enough for you...?

or does that matter?
ohwell.gif

anyhow, Im out of this thread...reading some of the responses makes me kinda
sick.gif
you wrote nothing of significance...

laugh.gif

eric, your my dude for that. pause.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i dont like dark skinned women either ... just dont find them as attractive as lighter females
I feel you 100%. Like a white girl that is a 10 compared to other white girls, would still be like only an 8 compared to a sista that is a 10.
...says your super duper dark a**...you want to be white so bad don't you?
White dude in the avy and everything.
laugh.gif
Did your remedial !$$ even read what I wrote?
And how the hell you know I'm super dark? You never even seen me before doggie
Yes I did and I replied accordingly.
You ARE dark skinned...you post the same damn picture in PYP every damn time. That damn pic has a hole in it you posted it so many times.
Looking like a good little mommas church boy in your dingy RL sweater. Wipe your face off dunny and be out.
peace
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by byeehaaw

its not like you Hate them because of their skin color... your just simply not attracted to them. i dont see whats the big deal and i dont think your racist because of a preference.

QFT

No but you're stupid. Not because of your preference of skin, but by thinking about what you posted

Dude just walk around with one of these:
So you won't your idiotic preference won't be so confused. As a matter of fact, put it over your head.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

chill got her feelings hurt. this whole time she thought she was a red bone
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread is about to get completely off topi
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im just mad she thought she really wasnt dark. like chick posted a pic and errything trying prove her point

I don't think you're racist, even though saying you do not like Black women because of their skin color is a racist statement. I think a moreappropriate way of getting your message across would be saying you are not attracted black women.

Unless you are saying that you don't & won't even hang around black women because of their skin color. THAT would make you racist.

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

chill got her feelings hurt. this whole time she thought she was a red bone
laugh.gif
I'm no where near light-skinned .
grin.gif
Never said I was .

Why you edit out what you said about Daytona though ?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He called you ashy fam , now he wanna edit ?
grin.gif

Scary .

Dark-skinned brazilian or dominican girls dont consider themselves "Black women". And he specifically stated that he dont like black women. so what exactly are you talking about??? Dark-skinned brazilian or dominican girls consider themselves Dark-skinned brazilian or dominican girls... not "Black women".
nonsense actually. What "they" consider themselves wont be known to the OP until he asks them. As far as were concerned, were talkingbaout first glances. So yes OP, would you find dark skinned brazilians/dominican women attractive? From what im reading OP doesnt like dark skin, but said hedont like black females......but then likes Tyra. So clarification is needed.

Chi is definitely brown skin. On the darker side of brown skin but brown skin nonetheless.

It's not racist, but it's sad that a lot of dark skinned people are kind of looked down on because of the darkness of their skin. It's usuallyBlacks that think darker skin is inferior to lighter skin.

Originally Posted by socaking

Dark-skinned brazilian or dominican girls dont consider themselves "Black women". And he specifically stated that he dont like black women. so what exactly are you talking about??? Dark-skinned brazilian or dominican girls consider themselves Dark-skinned brazilian or dominican girls... not "Black women".
nonsense actually. What "they" consider themselves wont be known to the OP until he asks them. As far as were concerned, were talking baout first glances. So yes OP, would you find dark skinned brazilians/dominican women attractive? From what im reading OP doesnt like dark skin, but said he dont like black females......but then likes Tyra. So clarification is needed.

SMH @ Dominicans/Puerto Ricans/Brazilians who deny there blackness

Back
Top Bottom