So MJ finally makes his return to the court wearing.....

Originally Posted by peterflight

...everything looks beautiful at his feet...
smile.gif

Ciaooo
Peter

Not those....

Originally Posted by ussjme

they obviously werent playing hard,but i wonder how mj would stack up to these young players in a serious game of one on one. i doubt he'd be able to beat guys like rudy gay,etc. but thats expected as his age.
MJ always plays hard. He's so competitive, he would never let anyone beat him. Not even his own son.
Watch that interview with him and his son. His son is quite good(how could you not be with those genes?)
He said his son only beat him once. Once, and me made sure he made a point of it.
How would he stack up against these young players? They would outrun him, but he would school them
with shear fundamentals. I'm sure he could still shoot very well too.

I love the loyalty to the brand. Back in the day covered the Reebok logo with the flag and today he covers that addidas logo with tape. Love it and the shoestoo!

MJ still has the fade away. Dude dusted someone on the pump fake and then hit the fade away J. Looked like he never retired.

i don' give a flying fk what shoe it is!! It has to be the greatest moment in a players life to even sweat on a court with the greatest player of all time,Past his prime. Beautiful pic! Thnx!

those actually look more like sweet lews than blazers.love seeing him on the court again,brought a smile to my face

Thanks for the pics. Don't really see anything special about these. The first time I saw clips of this on Sportscenter the first thing I looked at was thekicks. I think we'll be seeing him playing in some heat in the future.

eek.gif
Spotted!
Seeing the samples of those are the reason why I love the XX2 limited ed. so much. I really hope that JB decides to release them.
Pricepoint should be low since it's not a sig shoe.

tell me why j rich is rocking some high waters? i don't wanna hear anyone saying that its hot.

I really wish mike would just find a way to be with the Bulls...It would be som much better than seeing that Bobcats logo on him
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse44

those look like bowling shoes
lol, yup they do.they are really ugly. Jordan and Richardson, that's tight. Richardson is def my fav player.

Originally Posted by twothree4life

I love the loyalty to the brand. Back in the day covered the Reebok logo with the flag and today he covers that addidas logo with tape. Love it and the shoes too!
I'm pretty sure it was Champion.

It's crazy seeing Michael as a coach/owner helping out these young kids on the court. It seems like yesterday when he was out there, man time flys.

Back
Top Bottom