So my boy and his boy slept with 1 girl at the same time....

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Technically, it is a threesome. Just like if it was 2 girls and a guy.

Ok, story time. Let me put the story in a spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
Some dude told me this story. This happened at a house party he went to. Upstairs in the bedroom a few guys were gang banging a girl. So, the host of the party goes in and wants in on the action. The girl's face was under a pillow and only her derriere was up. So they let him do his thing. He doesn't know who he is banging so he decides he wants to take a look at her face. Takes off the pillow.
It's his sister.He started going nuts and took a gun hurling and shooting up in the air. The dude swears to me it happened.

Now that a story. .

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Not to hi-jack but...

Does it make me gay if a girl is giving me and another guy oral pleasures and the other dude's weiner touches mine after we both finish on her face?

Not to hi-jack but...

Does it make me gay if a girl is giving me and another guy oral pleasures and the other dude's weiner touches mine after we both finish on her face?

we call that a tornado tag team round here. i never been a part of that tho, we always ran a regular tag team where everybody take turns

Not to hi-jack but...

we call that a tornado tag team round here. i never been a part of that tho, we always ran a regular tag team where everybody take turns

Not to hi-jack but...

Not to hi-jack but...

0fb257346d610e6bcd9abbf3a3ed0b4d5fcba9c.gif

Not to hi-jack but...

0fb257346d610e6bcd9abbf3a3ed0b4d5fcba9c.gif

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

any threesome consisting of more than one dude is a no go in the streets fam

Is there even a point to it? I mean you just end up loosing.

Is there even a point to it? I mean you just end up loosing.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Spoiler [+]
Some dude told me this story. This happened at a house party he went to. Upstairs in the bedroom a few guys were gang banging a girl. So, the host of the party goes in and wants in on the action. The girl's face was under a pillow and only her derriere was up. So they let him do his thing. He doesn't know who he is banging so he decides he wants to take a look at her face. Takes off the pillow.
It's his sister.He started going nuts and took a gun hurling and shooting up in the air. The dude swears to me it happened.

Now that a story. .
eek.gif
roll.gif

OH.MY.GOD.

on a side note, who says "derriere"?

Spoiler [+]

Now that a story. .
eek.gif
roll.gif

OH.MY.GOD.

on a side note, who says "derriere"?

smh at some people in here not knowing what a train and 3some is..

ya just %%$%!$@ ol girl, aint nothing wrong with that.

smh at some people in here not knowing what a train and 3some is..

ya just %%$%!$@ ol girl, aint nothing wrong with that.

Where are y'all finding these broads that just let 2/3 dudes bang em at once
sick.gif
..hope y'all wore protection I'm sure that ain't the first time she let multiple #*@!@ run a train on her

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Than proceeded to call it a three-some, although I think he meant they "ran a train" on her.
Is this hot in the streets? Calling it a three-some when two dudes run a train on a girl, even tho the 2 dudes are straight?

its not a train at the same time my dude

Where are y'all finding these broads that just let 2/3 dudes bang em at once
sick.gif
..hope y'all wore protection I'm sure that ain't the first time she let multiple #*@!@ run a train on her

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Than proceeded to call it a three-some, although I think he meant they "ran a train" on her.
Is this hot in the streets? Calling it a three-some when two dudes run a train on a girl, even tho the 2 dudes are straight?

its not a train at the same time my dude

Lies, but its usually refered to as a train.

Lies, but its usually refered to as a train.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Spoiler [+]

Now that a story. .

alien.gif

Wow.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Spoiler [+]

Now that a story. .

alien.gif

Wow.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom