So My Dog Died

I spent my night picking her body up from a fence where she got stuck and putting her in a bag. These past few weeks have been smothered with bad news but this is OD. I'm not sure if I want to have another pet ever again. 
tired.gif

I spent my night picking her body up from a fence where she got stuck and putting her in a bag. These past few weeks have been smothered with bad news but this is OD. I'm not sure if I want to have another pet ever again. 
tired.gif

Sorry to hear this man. I know what it is like to lose a 4-legged friend. Not a good feeling at all man. Stay strong is all I can tell you.

RIP Big Dog

Sorry to hear this man. I know what it is like to lose a 4-legged friend. Not a good feeling at all man. Stay strong is all I can tell you.

RIP Big Dog

And don't say you don't ever want to have another pet. I am sure all animals would like for humans to give their fellow mates a chance at a better life. I am sure your dog would want you to reach out and take another one of his brothers under your wing and give him a better life. He will be long gone but will be watching you from the other side. So don't be cold when it comes to owning another pet.

And don't say you don't ever want to have another pet. I am sure all animals would like for humans to give their fellow mates a chance at a better life. I am sure your dog would want you to reach out and take another one of his brothers under your wing and give him a better life. He will be long gone but will be watching you from the other side. So don't be cold when it comes to owning another pet.

Sorry to hear that man. It must be tough to deal with the death of a pet that isn't caused by old age or even sickness, but a freak accident like your dog faced 
frown.gif

My best guess is that the fireworks from the neighborhood startled her so she tried to make a break for it through a small opening in the fence of my backyard. She was too big to get through and got stuck. She must've kept struggling to free herself but only ended up cutting her legs and stomach. I didn't know anything until I got home.

sorry to hear that man, best way to help get over it is by getting another one. right now is probably too soon, but in the near future.

My best guess is that the fireworks from the neighborhood startled her so she tried to make a break for it through a small opening in the fence of my backyard. She was too big to get through and got stuck. She must've kept struggling to free herself but only ended up cutting her legs and stomach. I didn't know anything until I got home.

Sorry to hear that man. It must be tough to deal with the death of a pet that isn't caused by old age or even sickness, but a freak accident like your dog faced 
frown.gif

sorry to hear that man, best way to help get over it is by getting another one. right now is probably too soon, but in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom